Reviews for Shards of Soul
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I love this part:

"Wrapped your hand around mine

Holding a pen filled with poetry words

Dangling from my tongue like the

All too natural dose of high you gave me"

I could almost see your words like pictures.
she smolders chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
The emotions in this are so endearing. I just want to hug the narrator now and try make everything better. Take care.
abandoned and forgotten chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
You know, there was a time when saying "I love you" really, truly meant something when it was told to someone else. Now, it seems to hardly matter anymore. Keep up with the good work, but try for punctuation next time. (Although, somehow, the lack of punctuation made the flow of your work a little breathtaking.)

:) Alya
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
The last line is so true.

Nice.

Rowan.
SirScott chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I love you is cheap when it is only spoken and nothing is ever given to back it up. Good poem.

SirScott
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow... I agree with the last line completely. This is powerful. Nice job with it.

Black and White Dreams
passive.soul chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I love this, the describtion and everything is beautiful.

But is unlovely a word? 0.o Although, you do need punctuation, it would help so much with breaking your lines. Without it everything floods together and gets confusing (I had to reread a few things over because it confused me)

And your last line is so... wow, just great. Seriously, I agree completely with it too. Those three words have become just three more words instead of something meaningful and beautiful. It's kinda sad actually..