Reviews for Changing Winds
Your1Stalker chapter 1 . 1/9
Then I realize there isn't a sequel T.T That was the Legend of the Shadow's sequel that I had seen! :'( So sad! I wish you would have written a sequel to this! The ending was too abrupt! Now I only have two or three stories left of yours to read. . .I'm dreading the day when there's none left. Well, good luck with life and I hope it settles down enough so you can write a little bit!
Your1Stalker chapter 14 . 1/9
I love how you ended this part! So dire yet so peaceful :) Looking forward to reading more!
Your1Stalker chapter 13 . 1/9
"and the man lighting his pipe missed and lit his close on fire." This sentence just left me laughing! Hahaha, that's just perfect. Blunt humor.

You change the mood so drastically! I was laughing at the beginning of the chapter, and now I'm so concerned for Taka that I don't want to finish this comment! So...I won't finish the comment, lol
Your1Stalker chapter 12 . 1/9
You know, Hope's actually my name, hehe. It's so weird reading things like, "Hope needed them." But in a way, it's kinda fun to read XD you know, fantasizing about your awesome characters.

You know, I love all this anime style fighting and stuff but XD oh Taka and Sunaki's fight was XD It was fun to read and visualize, though.

Go Taka 0.o just kick down a wall like it's nothing, after bleeding half to death and taking on ten armored men. Guess he's Cliff afterall :P

I thought she as going to poison him to help him die faster, haha. Whoops! Glad she's helping him. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Your1Stalker chapter 11 . 1/9
Leo makes me laugh! XD I can tell he and Sunaki are going to have one awesome relationship at some point in the future. Or, at least, I hope it turns out that way.

It looks like this is going to get pretty busy soon. Better get reading! Hehe, there's a sequel after this too, right? So even better! More stuff to read! Hehe, looking forward to it.
Your1Stalker chapter 10 . 1/9
That was such an anime-like action scene XD It was awesome. (In a way, though, I was rooting for Naki, hehe...sorry Taka.)
Your1Stalker chapter 9 . 1/9
I'm a little sad that Shika wasn't in this chapter much. :( She's certainly my favorite character, with Taka as my second. Gah, I can't believe this story is so short XD I might just finish it today! (Instead of doing some early homework...) Your works are always so addicting!
Your1Stalker chapter 8 . 1/9
You know, I really like that you actually gave women some really big roles in a story of yours! In IAAF, there were hardly three women in the entire story, hehe. It's awesome, and I really like how you've made Taka change so much in just 8 chapters! Gah, I couldn't ever get character growth down like that. You're amazing. There's so much I can learn from reading your stuff. Love your work! :D
Your1Stalker chapter 7 . 1/9
I just started reading this story today. It's not nearly as good as IAAF or RW, but I still adore it :) I keep thinking of Taka as this little 8 year old boy, and then you remind us he's 16 and, haha, it's just so hard to believe sometimes! It's nice that you bring his age up constantly, it really helps. But yeah. This story's a fun one. And while I was looking at your Legend of the Shadow stories, as well as reading through this one, and a while ago when I read The Talon Prince, it's really easy to see connections between all of your ideas, and it's really fun. I hope you can manage to continue writing soon! This older style of yours is no where near as amazing as your current one! Anyways, hope you're doing well!
The-Angel-Illusion chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
yay. That was a really cute little story. i loved it. Taka was awesome. I love the other characters too!
a99515 chapter 14 . 2/5/2010
well another story no not so this story has moor written in it it will leve you wanting more of clifs adventures read at your own risk . this story is a stand alone that is well written has great story flow and a great intertainment for you the reader so get reading it worth your time
Goonlalagoon chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
Yay! He made it back.

Great story.
Iccle Fairy chapter 14 . 9/16/2007
fantastic story! i would've liked to read about the fight with the redders but still very cool!
Iccle Fairy chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
oh dear, thats not good at all...i hope they get to hope (:p) before he passes out...but then he is annoyingly strong willed ;)
Iccle Fairy chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
wow, taka's really showing his strength now! very exciting!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »