Reviews for Fallen sky
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow... you've amazed me haha. The feeling is awesome.
MysticGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was absolutely beautiful! I really love: "We've seen the sky falls down but the little stars remain faraway." It made me feel so mystical and excited! Keep up the good work!
Imperia chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
amazing, full of emotion and heart. i can relate to the feelings in this piece.
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Dieses Bild mit dem fallenden Himmel und den Sternen gefällt mir gut!

Ebenfalls eine schöne Woche!
sleeplessblue chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This is very pretty, I especially like the lines: "we've seen the sky falls, but the little stars still remain faraway. If time goes back, I'd repeat the same mistakes."

I hope you don't mind if I give a little constructive critisism too, though. It should be "we've seen the sky _fall_" - singular not plural (without the 's' on the end). The line, "actually I'm nothing from nobody" is a little hard to understand. Did you mean, "I'm nothing to anybody"?

This line: "they even don't try to understand me", needs to be "they don't _even_ try to understand me."

The line right after it is confusing too: "don't say you know from me in this world." I'm not sure what thought you're trying to convey by it.

I hope this has been a little helpful, and I really liked this one. I'd like to see you rewrite it 'cause I think it would be even better if you worked on the grammer. :)