Reviews for The Sky Cries Too
Midnight Doorman chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Nice imagery. It conveys a sense of desparation well.
x account closed x chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
it's absolutely haunting. devastation, breakdowns and everykind of discontent. it's just amazing [will i ever think of a better word?]
angel953 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
now thats not true! i came back, after a few months but i did! see u have friends like me, melissa, tyler *smirks mischievously*, uh...kate, lots of other people who i cant remember their names... um amy, matt...anyways great poem. your writing has really developed and matured since back in 5th grade when i was better than you. not true anymore! your writing has really improved and i wish that i had ur claim to fame with this writing. you should look into getting it published if u can. i bet there are tons of people who would love to publish this...one question...what would u call yourself? anyways ttyl bye bye :)
Travis C. Eckert chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Very good metaphor at the end with a good tie to the title. Good job, seek some help.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
"I scream & the thunder shakes the earth" - that line is so powerful, it almost knocked me off my seat! Amazing work, really amazingly well written. *claps*, write on!

~Anna~ _
Ella-Watson chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
youre so good at this its nuts! hehe. I loved it!