Reviews for The Last Place on Earth
You can call me Irene chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
I wanted to live a quick review. I'm not going to go "all in" I'll say this...I have not read such a wonderful story in such a long time. I enjoyed the characters, who they were base on,and I also enjoyed the plot line! I have to say that the whole time Abu had me thinking he was mind F()kInG her...I mean I see it as a game! I mean he told her its what he do! I loved the fact that fawn killed him in the end! enjoyed reading this and can't wait to read what else you have written
a99515 chapter 18 . 2/4/2010
you learn something new with every story. a story that teaches you something about people.
navette chapter 18 . 8/15/2008
Okay- wow. And, um. Wow. That was amazing and there's not much more that I can say. I'm glad to finally find a story about a girl who kicks serious ass without all the lovey-dovey crap. Romance is nice, but most of the stuff on FP falls short of my expectations. Yours didn't need any of the girl-falls-in-love to sell it to me.

I just wish that you took the ending slower- draw out the suspense and get me to the edge of my seat. The plot has the potential to be absolutely thrilling, but it wasn't /quite/ there.

All in all, amazing job. Absolutely amazing.
wilko4523 chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
hi

this sounds really good so far and i look forward to reading the next chapters

but a quick chapter

men don't really giggle so making the griffen and the colonel giggle is slightly strange and they sound rather gay

lol

x
Beatrixx Ripley chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
Oh My God, this is, like, the best thing ever, man!
AmberMarieee chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
This sounds really interesting. I love stories like this, and you've done a really good job explaining how Fawn feels and how everything works, expecially the government agencies and everything. I really like this. Great job so far. I bet this is going to turn out to be an exciting story. lol. ]]
Beatrixx Ripley chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
wow. coolness
beloved18 chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
hehehe love the story
trekboy chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Go Nina i like this one and i read the next last shard of glass it was good please tell me there's more to it and this one is a good start.

trekboy