Reviews for Mirrored Masquerade
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
wow-felt like I was there - great description-you've captured an amazing moment - I really like your style!

Kudos!
SirScott chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I do think that everyone wears a mask and performs a part on the stage of life.

SirScott
EmilyAlice10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Ok, this is one of the best poems I have ever read. I have been thinking about this topic that you have just written about. I have put it in to words in a million different ways, but none could compare to what you have just done. I am having major writers block right now, and just I read a few of your new poems and now i am getting very jelous! I have never seen anyone who can do what you can with words. You are an amazing writer! "Who you really are I can’t quite see but Somehow I know that this isn’t reality" Wow, I dont think that this emotion could be described in a better way. You are somehow able to take something meaningful, put it into a picture or setting and by the end of the poem, show what the original meaning had to do with everything and tie it all up. You have a great talent, keep writing!
soft-spoken chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
"Plastered faces of sincerity that love the

Imperfection you display wonderfully"

I liked this poem a lot,

filled with imagery and description, although I feel the ending is a tad incomplete or rather doesn't give it justice.

Perhaps a second look later on for some little edits.

Take care and keep it up.
Nine-Black-Roses chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
this is really good

and original, reallyliek how youve worded it

well done