Reviews for Gotcha!
honey splattered brains chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
hahaha i love the ending part of this chaptur xD
Subbie chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
hehe. I like luci. he tries very unsubtly to hit on gabriel...

well probably not unsubtly. but whatever!

Anyways, can't wait for more!

Lee
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Epic.
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Conintue!
Sunshine Bear chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
I would love to share my thoughts when I was reading this but some are vary... messed up. So I won't share them.

Though I LOVE this story and I want to eat it with some marshmellows.. That was one of my weird thoughts.
Switch chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Hey, I just wanted to let you know this story has been added to the C2 Community, "High School Confidential," a place just for slashy high school stories. Please check it out! _
merrymowmow chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
purple sea chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
this is so funny, update soon?
ks darkstorm chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
Really awesome, I love it. Cant wait for the next chapter. More soon?
Ekath chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
“‘God is my strength!’”

“‘The father’s joy!” - Yeah, I'd be freaked out to. LOL

Tiny errors: “So, where’s you girlfriend?” & “You parents asked..." - 'you' should be 'your'.

~D -c0nfu53d-1
FreewayofFlight chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
This is really cool, I like the plot twist! Waiting for 7!
no account chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
what's the line he is repeatedly typing? i love the line, "I'm practicing for when I write the real thing." "God is my strength!" and "The father's joy!" is also brilliant. you are a good writer with a talent for the quirky, as if you haven't heard that tired old cliche before.
Faerie Tales chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
Once more, your strong and quirky characters leave me fair cross when the chapter ends. I love the way this is going, and I love the slants towards religion, keeps any story good. I'm pretty happy with this, it being the only fictionpress story I still read. Good job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »