Reviews for One Reason to Hate Rebecca Wiles
tickle.me.blue32 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I'm so sorry that I didn't get to review earlier because I should have. I'm in love with that story, even if it has only three chapters. With some stories you can just tell you're gonna like them from the very beginning. Anyway, I don't want to be a bother and tell you to update soon (because I really, really... don't like it when people do that), but since I love all your stories, I figured that I should just stop by and say that you rock ;). AND that your stories make me smile. I hope you haven't given up on this one, though :P.
Rooffoo chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Any hope of this story being continued? I'm cursing at my carelessness; reading a story that was unfinished. To make it worse, a story that is good and has potential.
J.E.Wyatt chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Hi! I'm MissBluestocking from Wordpress-I just happened to see your blog on my status page of who visited. Then I discovered that you were a Fictionpresser, so, naturally, decided to check your story out.

Great premises! I only meant to read a chapter but ended up reading all three. I love it. I found myself chuckling several times while reading. And I love how you start off with the "ten things..." thing. Very witty. Hope you'll update!

Keep up the great work,

J.
anony chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
I love this story so far... especially the characters I love how Natalie and Mark bicker, pick on, and pull pranks on each other. I hope you continue getting more inspiration so you can update )

And actually, I wouldn't mind the Natalie/Mark romance.. I think it'll be interesting to see how they develop feelings for each other... I actually find them to be kinda cute together so far :P Though I'm curious why Natalie had a "sad" smile on her face at the end? Maybe it'll be reveled in later chapters? Hope so )

Good job so far, love it!
Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
The ending of the chapter was cute. I enjoyed reading it.

Twilight Starr
Renana chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
please update soon :) i love this so far!
FamousOneLiners chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
love it.
moshpitqueen chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
I like it so far, especially the lists.

You should continue!
ohxrosie chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
This is great, I do hope you stay inspired.
happilynuts chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
hey! im glad you are continuing this story! i love it! hehe update soon -love haidee
Michalay chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
I thought it was amazing. You definitely got into character. I love how Mark and Natalie truely hate each other...Now I hope they don't fall in love in the end, because that would be just utterly weird.

Hehe, and I love how Natalie refers him as "the cow". hehe.

It tickles me greatly.
Dr. to be chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
I love Natalie's sarcastic personality! keep on updating.
Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 7/27/2007