Reviews for Project Ashley
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
ok, I don't know how often you get this but...are you planning on continuing? cause you really have something going for you here!
greenessential chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
haha, michelle is certainly interessting, and nerdy.

liked it so far. ;)
rusalka chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
i really liked reading !

more please
I-am-happy chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Update soon or I may have to "Hunt you down and gut you like a fish" (The grinch) jk.

Anyway I think its cute. Update!
AnnabelLloyd97 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
please update soon because this is really good so far
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
'tis interesting.. and a good story
ACKLAX3 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
ohmygod i am seriously in tears, this story is hilarious! haha i adore michelle already:) i hope you update soon!
Faereh chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Very well written and extremely funny! Please update soon :)
noriepie chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Cool
SandraStarck chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Interesting start! I hadn't read the original version and just discovered this story today.

How regularly do you normally update? It's been 6 months since your last update and I hope another one is coming soon.

The story is too well written to only have one chapter per year to read.
sanzo-reload chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
lol.. I didn't think she would just go and wrote "Britney Spears. Womanizer. Good song." on the note..

Michelle never fails to amuse me.. Haha..
DetachedAngel777 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter. Woot! Go Team Lenzy. LOL
SoRightItsWrong chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
I hope to read more from you soon! I dislike when someone writes a great story (Like yours!) and then never updates! So please do!

-Dezzie
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Okay, Justin is... weird. I do love your story, and I've been following it since it began, but Justin is plain strange. He's giving out mixed signals, for sure. One moment, he's smooching with one girl, the next, he demanding another's help with catching her best friend's eye, and then he's practically sexually harassing the second one.

Anyway... update soon, please!
WinterInk24 chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
I never read your previous story, but so far I think this version is great. the plot...I've seen before but all teh characters seems to actually have an interetsing personality, so can't wait to read more.
261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »