Reviews for Hemp Bracelet
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Wait what? Her mom is evil? And so is Sean? Noooooooooooooooo! Sean is being such a poop! Haha its a good plot just a little confusing
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I didn't really get why get mom was just like - nope your dad died of cancer. Oh wait I changed my mind. He was murdered! - but it was still good and Sean was still hot! Haha
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awwwww that was a cute beginning! I low Sean!
ironicdeathx chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
This story has potential to be really good, but it get's rather confusing at parts. You should have a more obvious transition between the PoV's as opposed to putting his PoV in italics and hers in normal font.

Anyhow, the plot is amazing but the story just needs a bit more description and a bit less dialogue. Also needs a bit more explaining through-out the story as opposed to leaving everything to the end.
Jay827 chapter 10 . 11/3/2007
awe. end.
Jay827 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
ha. wow he does sound hot. i hate how EVERY author describes the guys as being 6' or higher. geez.
angeleyez61888 chapter 10 . 10/6/2007
awesome i like how this story ended
christinaxxyo chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
Nice job :)
christinaxxyo chapter 9 . 7/27/2007
If Emily's 16 then how is she graduating?
christinaxxyo chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
I'm really liking your story. Usually, short stories (like yours, which is only 10 chapters) can't pull off being that good. Yours, however, is really good and I like it. Good job. :D
bekahlu chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
aww! I liked chapter nine, the suspense was great, and I thought you had it well planned out!

Now they are all moving on in chapter 10! It reminds me of the graduation song! And Sean and Emily are going out! HOW SWEET! I liked the end to this story!

I can't wait to read some of your next stories!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
Aw.. very nice ending. Glad to hear that she was okay. -

- LL
xjennnny chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
hey!awesome story! :))
Nicola Heartache chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Cute!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
Awwies! I liked how you ended this. Very swet. Great job!
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »