Reviews for Star Crossed Lives
Gabbi Joy Wolff chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow! Heart breaking and yet somehow so familiar. I went through a rather similar relationship. Long-distance relationships suck, huh?

Bravo!
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I think it was a bit overly dramatic at the end. Damn, you still made it sound fabulous though.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Sadly beautiful... Nice work.
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
wow-quite a powerful piece - seems akin to Romeo Juliet - but that just could be me.. Great imagery and I love the flow of this poem! Keep up the good work!
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
lol doesn't love just suck sometimes...and it was more about a friend than love persay. anyway, nice work. unbeautiful apart - pretty lines.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Nice.

Rowan.
Eve Amare chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Touching in the most horrible way.

I figured that I was bound to come across something that reminded me oh so much of my own life, and here it is before me.

I know how this is, believe me I know. Distance -great and small- pulls people apart who look to be as they are inseparable. And it hurts, almost like your heart has jumped from the highest building and was pushed into jumping. Like it was betrayed, and indeed it was. Fate kills many hearts seemingly without reason.

Sorry, I was blathering.

Over all, past all my, problems, this was well done. Very well done. In fact, I think it is my favorite poem of the month.

I am stunned.

Still.

As Always,

Eve
Pelirizado chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Well put. Good job with drawing the picture with your words. Nice metapors, and good ending. One correction if you like,

In the line I know you to much and not enough, to should be spelled with two o's instead of one. Good job, I'll read more soon :D