Reviews for Bruised and Borderline
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
beautiful... i love the ending imagery.. awesome piece
she smolders chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Your descriptions are just amazing. The sadness in the first line broke my heart. I like your style of writing. Take care.
tearing hands chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I love the sixth line and the seventh line and- I just love the whole poem. Especially "a slice of what we pretend is normal". Beautiful and sad.
lacking motivation chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
it's sounds really beautiful read outloud. such beautiful images. but still so sad.
BlackDreamLily chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
WHOA! This is so intense! I love all the vivid imagery and especially this line: "Mercury sliding against this hour glass passing." my only constructive criticism is that maybe it could use more unity- either in form or image. Honestly though, you clearly know what you're doing, so I'm just rambling then. _- Rock on my friend.
PocoSnow15 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Wow! Really great ending, but the beginning really pulled me in. This was so sad, definitely reminded me of something I would write...awesome, awesome job!
lordelfy chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Wow this is really good, i love the writing style used here! I am not sure what else to say besides wonderful job, i really enjoyed reading this!
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Wow. Just the phrases and imagery you used was beautiful. I loved the last line. Just brought it all together wonderfully. Amazing job.
Doxology chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
It captures the feeling wonderfully, and I think you really did a great job at getting the message across, and saying what you really meant.

Peace and Love

Lifted
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
This piece seems very personal, but I can relate to it even though I don't know exactly what you're saying. I don't know if that makes any sense, but it's a good thing. Wonderful imagery and lot's of emotion. Great job.
tuieri chapter 1 . 4/11/2007