Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
penleaf chapter 7 . 7/8
Oh my God. Mia is such an evil bitch, but I love her! Ahh! But I feel bad for Alex because he's being conned. Still, MIA BADASSNESS.
soccerchick2899 chapter 10 . 1/30
Please update I am in love with it I need more
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Upload please!
MileyRowling chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Nice work! I really liked it!
OddlyEmotional chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
OMFG pleasew write the next chapeter ( or seven ) I need to know what happens with like, everything. The loan, the sex, his WIFE!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
PuffyPanda101 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
I really like this story. It has a good idea and kept me reading until this chapter. I am hoping that you didn't abandon this story, please, please, please update soon.
Sonia chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Ok i looove the story so far but dude he is married ( tear drop) can't paula just be his girlfriend but yea I totally love the plot and please do continue
OPatron chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
okay, so i understand you have not updated in years and years, and that you have many more important things to do in your life. but i have to say, if you updated in the next year, i would kiss my computer screen. actually, i'd probably make out with it.
daydrmr chapter 10 . 4/10/2012 it's been a little over 2 1/2 years since your last update and i know 'life happens', but i would looovve for you to continue with this story as soon as possible. please!

it's just that it irks the hell outta me when i get hooked on a decent story and the author suddenly decides to 'take a break.' especially when said break turns into a so called 'hiatus.'

there are so few GOOD writers here and i sincerely hope that you'll be back soon!
Swallow-tailed Kite chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
fairydustillusion chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I'm telling you, it takes a lot for this reader to get off her butt and review a story, so feel honored.

Just kidding about the feel honored part. But I'm not joking, I'm so lazy I almost never review.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, pleeeeease update? This is my new most favorite-test story on fictionpress so far. And that's saying a lot because I've read... okay, let's just say that I spend 75% of my summer on fictionpress. Yeahh. This is starting to turn into a rant now. But here's the essence of it: UPDATE. PLEASE.

I'm even more demanding than Mia (:
fairydustillusion chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
OH MY GOSH, I am totally in love with this story. I just discovered your stories, and I've gone through all of them in a day. You have this really fluent and unique writing style that just makes me want to read more, but you never seem to finish your amazing stories. PLEEEEEASE update? Come on, it's just cruel to leave us poor readers here. Just plain cruel. So yeah. I think now I'll go and re-read these ten chapters over about 50 times and, ahem, silently mourn over how you haven't updated in two years. Okay. I can do this.

sweetneverinnocent chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
Have you died? Come on! YOu hve two really good stories that beed finishing!
Rosey-Blue chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
I don't know if i like Mia or not, don't think i like Alex either, BUT i REALLY like this story.

Its been another two years, do you think you'll update this story again? *is hopeful*
349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »