Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
gabriellehernandez1997 chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
OMFG pleasew write the next chapeter ( or seven ) I need to know what happens with like, everything. The loan, the sex, his WIFE!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
UPDATE
PuffyPanda101 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
I really like this story. It has a good idea and kept me reading until this chapter. I am hoping that you didn't abandon this story, please, please, please update soon.
Sonia chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Ok i looove the story so far but dude he is married ( tear drop) can't paula just be his girlfriend but yea I totally love the plot and please do continue
Yeasayer chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
okay, so i understand you have not updated in years and years, and that you have many more important things to do in your life. but i have to say, if you updated in the next year, i would kiss my computer screen. actually, i'd probably make out with it.
daydrmr chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
um...so it's been a little over 2 1/2 years since your last update and i know 'life happens', but i would looovve for you to continue with this story as soon as possible. please!

it's just that it irks the hell outta me when i get hooked on a decent story and the author suddenly decides to 'take a break.' especially when said break turns into a so called 'hiatus.'

there are so few GOOD writers here and i sincerely hope that you'll be back soon!
Swallow-tailed Kite chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Uh-Oh...
fairydustillusion chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I'm telling you, it takes a lot for this reader to get off her butt and review a story, so feel honored.

Just kidding about the feel honored part. But I'm not joking, I'm so lazy I almost never review.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, pleeeeease update? This is my new most favorite-test story on fictionpress so far. And that's saying a lot because I've read... okay, let's just say that I spend 75% of my summer on fictionpress. Yeahh. This is starting to turn into a rant now. But here's the essence of it: UPDATE. PLEASE.

I'm even more demanding than Mia (:
fairydustillusion chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
OH MY GOSH, I am totally in love with this story. I just discovered your stories, and I've gone through all of them in a day. You have this really fluent and unique writing style that just makes me want to read more, but you never seem to finish your amazing stories. PLEEEEEASE update? Come on, it's just cruel to leave us poor readers here. Just plain cruel. So yeah. I think now I'll go and re-read these ten chapters over about 50 times and, ahem, silently mourn over how you haven't updated in two years. Okay. I can do this.

Just kidding. UPDATE PLEAAAAAAASE! :)
sweetneverinnocent chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
Have you died? Come on! YOu hve two really good stories that beed finishing!
Rosey-Blue chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
I don't know if i like Mia or not, don't think i like Alex either, BUT i REALLY like this story.

Its been another two years, do you think you'll update this story again? *is hopeful*
nessime chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
I love your writing! Mia's inner voice battle this chapter was hilarious... And I appreciate the complexity of Alexander's character - you make him both somewhat complex, but also likable which I've noticed a lot of writers have difficulty with. I would like to see a little more angst in Mia over her decision to take his money. But overall I love the story and am really intrigued about what's going to happen! Thanks for keeping it up :)
joly86 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'm very picky with stories.. but yours is one of the best i've read so far.. please do continue..
Altlover172 chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
I know it's been a really long time since you've updated this, but I figured you should know that someone's managed to stumble upon it!

I have really enjoyed reading this and would just like you to know that if you ever feel the want to add to it again you would have at least one person reading!
ilovetheoldu chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
O for Pete's freaking sakes! PLEASE Writ more!

P.S I love you story!