Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
i found nemo chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Oh those poor girls! I can't believe they owe that much money...but it does give them a good reason why they've cooked up their scheme to seduce Alexander. Hope he's quite a character.

I enjoyed this chapter immensely!
CaleeChanteuse0305 chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
a filler chapter is better than no chapter. update soon!
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
Great chapter...I dont like Paula and Landon...I like Alex, Mark and Mia...I want to see Alex and Mia get together in the end...c ant wait to read more!
IrrelevantIrony chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
o. I like that Mark guy. :D

II
crampot chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
pls update
chibimaruko-chan chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
i want more now~ lol ]
GNIP chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
This story is one of the best stories i read in a long while. definitely wooting for alex and mia, any how please update soon. i'll be crossing my fingers
A Gypsy's Charm chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
this is great! i squealed like a little girl through out it! lol xD

cant wait for another chappie heheh!

GO MIA XDD
chocolatechipash chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
OMG i love this story ! ABSOLUTELY ADORE. man, i love alex & mia she is really something, wow im just waiting for him to find out now. omg u know wat would make this even better if he got really jealous, that would be awesome to read about someone he knows well.. i dont really like landon. PLEASE PLEASE updatee, im dying !. ROCK ON! this seemed different from land of red i love it even more! u rock seriously
rushed88 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
this story is great. i love it. update plz!
A.N. Lindale chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Loved the story! I'm such a sucker for well-written, not-too-mushy romantic stories. Please update soon!
aimee kate chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
I'm having a very hard time trying to find an adjective to describe your story. At first, I thought "charming", but it was too innocent. "Seductive" was too devilish, and irresisitable just didn't quite fit. So, you've become the anomaly to me, and I suppose I'll just have to keep reading until I find the perfect word. Aside from that, I think your writing is phenomenal. You've bewitched me with your smooth and silky style. Keep it up!
square root chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
each time i check back, i hope for another chapter... but not yet.
Smiling chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
Gah, just as you humanize Alexander, you expand on the Landon/Mia plot line. Not fair, but brilliant for being just that.

To make an outlandish statement: I've begun to suspect that Mia has a guilt fetish. She can't hold back from mauling Alexander after she has done him wrong, and her hormones buzz for Landon as she rolls in regret. Ah, I'm just mucking around.

Totally leaning on the the Mia/Landon side but I might change my mind if Mia forsakes her conscience and befriends stupidity. Landon seems like too much of a sweetheart. Am I detecting a crush?
The Cat Died Nobly chapter 8 . 7/27/2007
Wow! I stumbled across this story earlier tonight and loved it.

Great job; I'm putting it on alert.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »