Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
pangur chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
haha, that 'one, two, three' OCD thing with the door reminds me of a character from the movie Matchstick Men who does the same thing.
Luv-TU chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
Can't wait for next chapter!
EeeNAce chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
captivating. Ugh... I adore Mia and Alexander. Becky's a bitch and I'm dying to find out what's going to happen next. I hope you update soon...
EeeNAce chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Sounds promising.
Fairytale Gurl chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
j'adore j'adore. PLEASE don't let her return the dress. please! alexander will be crushed and i'll be crushed too!

update soon PELASE!
Mad for Figs chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
I love Tom! I wished we had nice janitors like him at our school. Ours are all old and senile. Eh. Anyway, this chapter was cute. And the phone call with Alex's wife? Heheh, I liked it. Especially the beating up with a club part. I like violence, what can I say? :P

Anyway, now I've got to keep reading. Landon Quinn? Seems like an intense encounter coming soon.
Mad for Figs chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I like it. The plot's thankfully new and fresh. The main character, Mia, I'm really liking her right now. And when you described the work place, I instantly went back to "The Pursuit of Happyness". I loved that movie; and because of that, I'm already loving this story line. It's all about the perseverence and wanting something.

Great job ont his first chapter. :D
October 29 chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
urgh. keep. them. you. dumb. ass. he'll be supr pissed. don't b dumb. agah!

oh well. its good. i like ur vocab, very vast, and definately far from vapid. lol, yay me.

October 29 chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
hmm.
BlackPetal chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
As ridiculously cheesy and cliché this story is, it's still a cute and fun read to read. Keep it up.
October 29 chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
ahh! im gonna die from this suspense! (no sarcasm . . . no, seriously, dying here! . . . well not technically, but then again, aren't we all dying, but that's only if your outlook is pessimistic, lol, sorry- ranting)

yay!

. . . but there were three errors (i counted, but then again, from past experience, my skills in this area of expertise aren't all that great, lol). you spelled "it" as like "in" or "on" or something (i know this cuz it didn't fit). also, its Obsessive Compulsive DISorder, or OCD for short. there is no such thing as Obsessive Compulsive Order, you are mistaker, im sorry. and then i forgot the third one, but i asure that its there . . . i think . . . uh, maybe? okay, whatever. if you care, you can reread it, but it was minor.

October 29 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
lol,that's pretty sweet. i like the idea of this story.

Hilary sunset.rising chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
aww, poor Mia :( Alexander isn't going to be too thrilled that she returned the dress, I think... Please update more often! I love this story!

~Hilary
ccaltuna chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
What can I say? Another great chapter. Becky is hilarious, and Mia and Alexander are definetely entertaining. Looking forward to the next update.
angels and effects chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
Once again, an entertaining read! The plot idea is pretty original and the dialogue isn't bland, which kept me going very well. :)

Mia sounds like a person who's torn between two things - needing to seduce Alexander in order to pay her bills (28k is a big sum of money!) and actually liking Alexander enough to not want to palm him off. Either that, or I'm just a bad judge of characters. It's a good idea to pay her bills, and the janitor is... creepy. Or horny, lol. I actually like the Botox-ed lady - she seems quite perceptive. LOL, who actually speaks Welsh these days? The girl should have picked a better language, haha.

Hmm, kudos on the wife angle, it's going to add some well-deserved tension. What with the necklace, I think Alexander doesn't much care for her anymore. Could it be that Mia's plan is working? The yellow dress seemed to work just fine. I'd say Alexander's already sufficiently sucked in (Becky's right), and I'm looking forward to what could possibly happen at the New Year's gala. :) The thing is, I think we need more dirt on the wife. Now, all we know is that she's an actress in Iceland and how she looks like. You could try inserting a part in Alexander's POV, it'd provide the readers with a lot more. Like how he feels towards Mia, his wife, everything...

Character wise, you're doing a good job of developing them. Alexander's the guy who has enough bills in his wallet to last him 2 lifetimes while Mia's the opposite. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the end, since Mia's supposed to actually steal his money (to put it bluntly). What if she asks him for the money? o.0

Yup, so that's all I gotta say. Good job so far! Write more! :)

xxLouisa