Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
sweetneverinnocent chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
Have you died? Come on! YOu hve two really good stories that beed finishing!
Rosey-Blue chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
I don't know if i like Mia or not, don't think i like Alex either, BUT i REALLY like this story.

Its been another two years, do you think you'll update this story again? *is hopeful*
nessime chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
I love your writing! Mia's inner voice battle this chapter was hilarious... And I appreciate the complexity of Alexander's character - you make him both somewhat complex, but also likable which I've noticed a lot of writers have difficulty with. I would like to see a little more angst in Mia over her decision to take his money. But overall I love the story and am really intrigued about what's going to happen! Thanks for keeping it up :)
joly86 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'm very picky with stories.. but yours is one of the best i've read so far.. please do continue..
Altlover172 chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
I know it's been a really long time since you've updated this, but I figured you should know that someone's managed to stumble upon it!

I have really enjoyed reading this and would just like you to know that if you ever feel the want to add to it again you would have at least one person reading!
ilovetheoldu chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
O for Pete's freaking sakes! PLEASE Writ more!

P.S I love you story!
semperfid3lis chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
i loved your story, you write the characters so well!
WanderingTheDreams chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Oh my god! This story is so good! I know you have probably totally forgotten this story... BUT PLEASE UPDATE! ...lol
joly86 chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
awesome... continue... i want to hear the happy ending...
DawnAwakens chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR? I MISS THIS STORY! AND IVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAAR FROM IT IN FOREVER :((
gulistala chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
Okay here's what I think- Mia is lusting after Alex but she's still in love with Landon?
gulistala chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
Ouch! I actually feel sorry for Alex. I wonder what's going to happen when he finds out!
gulistala chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Oh no what did Mia do that would warrant Landon to leave her at the alter?
demi.91 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
This is so good I can't believe you havent updated in so long! This story NEEDS to be completed!
SlugHunter chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
heya

what happened to regular updates? *demanding tone* xD sorry got caught up in it :P

so yeah what can i really say to it... other than its amazingly awesome to read. Funny, well written etc etc. Love the characters, the unique individualty of them definietly wish to read more.

but no really well done for writing something like this and thank you for sharing :D
351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »