Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
hedwigisnotdead chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Ahahahaha.

With spending all that, by the time they've finished shopping for her, she'll have the amount she needs for the rent. x)
emotionless-stares chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
o0o so cool how Lawrence is warming up to Mia. I hope he breaks up with his wife soon. Well, I hope you update soon! GREAT STORY.
outsomniac chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
ergh. spending 30 bucks on a dress? gosh. i wish i had that luxury. i like how mia and alex are more friendly and comfortable around each other. theyre so cute together _
Essenza chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
loved it! plz update soon!]
sunset.rising chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
This is so good! I love your story... I'm sorry this review won't be long, but it's really late and I think I'm half asleep. And I have to perform in a show early tomorrow morning. Gah. Update soon! Hopefully I can leave a more meaningful review then. And maybe log in. _

~Hilary
yarrowicefrost chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
I'm really liking this story. It's well different from other stories on here and its mighty intriguing.

The lead character is flawed ( selfish in a sense) and I like that, because it makes the story realistic.

I'm not too fond of Alex at the moment though but I'm curious as to what the whole deal with Landon is.

Anyway, update soon!
Arialla chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
haha, I love it! Mia's getting sassy, too. this should be fun )

update soon!

~ Aria
Blcknblu chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
this is really good! update soon-i really like it!
Adrienne R chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
What happened with Mia and Landon?

What's going to happen with Lawrence's wife?

What about Becky?

Why do you leave me with so many questions?

Grr.
into the black chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Determination in Mia's eyes...Or character since I can't see her eyes. Whoaa, hopefully this Landon/Mia realtionship thing will be brought out because I am so curious as to what happened. And as for Mr. Lawrence/Alexander? Jerk. OCD maniac. Whatever. Update soon
Darkest Dream chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
exciting! you're updates are quick but good! :D
Michelle Habibi chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
i applaud Mia for her calmness. it takes a lot of self-control to not blow up at your boss after THOSE comments, they were pretty rude. but i think thats why i like Alexander's character...ive always had a thing for assholes...lol. and the whole doing everyhitng 3 times...LOL thats hilarious. i thought after he slammed the car door 3 times, it was because he was mad at her so he exaggerated but now i found out that he does everyhting 3 times. anywyas, ur updating so fast! i love you! lol, see ya in the next chapter!

-Michelle
ironicdeathx chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Amazing story so far!

Please, please PLEASE update soon. I love your balance of dialogue and imagery. You're writing styles are superb and you character's are amazing.

I'm not sure if you've seen the show Ugly Betty, but this story reminds me of it. The plots are completely different, but the characters have this slight resemblance.

Amazing story! Keep up the good work.
emotionless-stares chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
lol how is she going to get the money now? I can't wait for the next update! and I hope to know what happened to Mia and Landon..
givelifeyurall chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
very nice. you really started to develop Alex's cold character, and good you didn't rush into anything yet.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »