Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
Isobel Evans chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
nice. I'm starting to like Mr. Lawrence. He seems like a really hot guy. Haha. Especially my type. Gorgeous business men who knows what they want.

haha. I love the story! :) Continue updating! :D
Arialla chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
wait, am I missing something? was a Landon Quinn mentioned before that I don't remember?

oh well. great job! ) its such a cute story. I especially love the "supermodel wife" twist. I only hope that you don't make her a dumb, ditzy, or supervillainess-ish type, because then it'd be TOO cliche, and so far, this story is good and pretty original. (it's hard not to notice that all FP female antagonists are either really dumb, really ditzy, or super evil and really bad at heart, which is why the guy ultimately falls for the good girl, even if she's not good... so yeah, I'm hoping to find a story that defies the cliche, lol)

update soon!

~ Aria
Felna chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
The story is getting way exciting!
justcallmebubba chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
I'm really interested in how this story will work out. Who is this Landon Quinn I wonder? I'll be waiting for the next update.D
Our Lady Silence chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
NO MORE CLIFFHANGERS!

I can't take it, sweetheart.

Oh, um, try not to overplay his playboy-ness. Yeah.

-Steph
emotionless-stares chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
o0o what's Landon and Mia's relationship? I WANNA KNOW! lol. Update soon!
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This is quite an interesting story...Seducing a millionaire? Is there actually going to be romance or is it all just lust? Anyway,this doesn't happen often in real life but I hope to know what happens later on.
square root chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
O. Cliffie. Now I'm starting to wonder. I like this story so far; it's slightly unconventional and very interesting. I hope you keep posting at this rate.
serako chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
loving the story so far. the dialogue is smart, mia is hot, and as crazy as alex sounds, he's hot, too. for some reason, my favorite part of your story so far is the very beginning, where mia and rebecca are completely at their wit's ends sitting around in their shut down apartment. it was just very realistic and a great way to draw the readers in! hope you update soon, and i was just wondering if you had any pics or people in mind that the characters might look like?
givelifeyurall chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
its very interesting so far, kind of suspenseful cuz u never gave any background info. about Mia. kep updating!
Michelle Habibi chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
SHIT! the chapter ended! i want to know who landon quinn is! update soon please!

-Michelle
Crazy Wynona chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
And the fireworks go off. Woohoo. I think this story has a good plot, and I really like your writing style. I just think it's a tad ridiculous for Mia and Becky to try and seduce a "poor, unsuspecting" rich guy to help pay their bills. But you write so well it doesn't matter. ) Update soon! I look forward to the next chapter!
outsomniac chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
oh and the trouble begins. so exciting. haha the phone call from alex's wife was amusing. i would definitely like to see her beat him up with a big stick.
Cealex chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
the WHAT? what? I r the confused! Who is Landon Quinn? I'm guessing an ex of some sort... Why oh why did you have to stop there? D: XD Well at least you updated quickly. I'm expecting the next update to be just as quick :P

Um... I should give some criticism right? Hmm... well maybe you could lessen the dialogue and up the descriptions?

I still think it's great though :P Looking forward to your next update!
Raomina chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Very interesting scenario! Seducing a businessman so that he would give her money. Sounds so unlikely that it's a good thing she's getting paid as a personal assistant anyway. But since this is fiction, I'll be open to any sort of development. Good plot going so far. Wonder who Landon is. Her ex? Ex-fiance? His abrupt departure makes it sound like they knew each other very well but had ended their relationship in a very bad way. Anyway, update soon (esp. if you already have the chapter typed up!D)!
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »