Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
Queen Sebastian chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
clifiie. who is landon quinn? tel me! tel me!
anushkaP chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Oh, so the plot thickens! Well, hopefully, you'll introduce this Mr Landon Quinn to us properly in the next chapter. I love the sarcasm from both the female leads, so feisty!

Just to let you know i think you missed out an 'hour' in one of your sentences...i think it's when Mia is being told she needs to come half an hour earlier than Mr Lawrence.

All in all, a good chapter!
shairimean chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Oh I *love* the beginning so far- it's sheer genius!

I really love the whole plot line/ idea- it's quite something isn't it. And its saying something- the fact that I already love it and its only two chapters into the story. :)

Not that they're not good chapters- because ofcourse they are. Your writing is simple and flows very nicley- easy and enjoyable to read. I like how in the beginning chapter you switched POVs in such a effortless, non-jarring way.

I like the pace of the story- fast enough to keep me excited about the next chapter because I just know something good is going to happen but not so fast that I find fault with it.

Oh and Alex seems such an ineteresting character- how can I not already like him. I love the whole spray thing- because ofcourse there are no neighbourhood dogs in Manhattan. ;) I like his little quirks and the fact that he's so demanding and sure of himself- you can just tell they are goinjg to have an ineterseting relationship.

Mia is a likeable character too- not a golddigger as I originally thought from the summary- for which I am eternally thankful by the way. ;) I like how she is debating about the scheme in the first chapter, which shows that if they were not really desperate, she would never do something like this- you can really tell what type of character she is from that.

Anyway, the story is showing tons of potential and I'm very much excited about it, so don't take too long to update!

PS, love the title and summary by the way, very attention acatching.
llewellyne chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
love the plot. Update soon! Great story
Nestle chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Oh! Getting better and better! Update again soon!
hedwigisnotdead chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Oh. Do I sense a history?

Quick update, and I like how you've portrayed him. I thought it was going to end up like Devil Wears Prada, and then realised it was a total different take. xDD
Lindy chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Lalala, great dialogue. I can't gouge much of the characters, setting, etc. in the story so far but I CAN tell that I love it.

I wanna read more and see all the juicy gossip and happenings in this story so hope you can update soon. x3 Even though you've updated daily so far...o-o
Essenza chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Great chapter. update soon! ]
Queen Sebastian chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
A Letter to Royal cousin Queen Anabella, from Queen Sebastian

woah this is really good! the interwiew lady sounds pretty cool, ya know? anyways, please update!
anushkaP chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow, i like

I like very much The sign language part is funny!

I just have a few comments: why exactly is Mia hired on the spot? Is she really more qualified or was it because she hadnt lied in her resume? After all, when the woman asked if she lied in her resume, Mia could have lied and said she didnt. Also, you seem to write 'alright' instead of 'all right', after years of my english teacher putting a red circle around my own errors, i've become a robot to pick them out.

Also, i hope there'll be more interaction with Tom, he seems a tell-it-like-it-is type of guy.

Update soon!
treg chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
yeah i do luike it,but what made her special? she was the only one tghat ddint lie?
dimethylmercury chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I like...:D But a few questions... if Mia's mother is the one sick, shouldn't Mia be the one more thrifty and that she shouldn't be reminded that HER mum needs the money..and not Becca? Hm... I think that was the only question I had...yup(: Update soon!
rocky19 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
looking forward to an update
Laidete chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I wonder if they will succeed in their grand scheme.

Loving the story so far!
hedwigisnotdead chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
*grins*

This is a cute story, and no doubt, the sign language will come handy in the future. xD

The first two paragraphs of the story are a bit awkward, but other than that, great description and way of showing they're REALLY screwed. D!
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »