Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
Natali K. A chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very good! I'm excited to read yet another one of your stories. I like the plot very much so far, and as always you have spectacular grammar (yay!).

I wonder if Alexander Lawrence will be her love interest. Affair? Hmm. Intriguing. Shall await the next chapter. Ciao.

Natali K. A.
Michelle Habibi chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
How to seduce a Millionaire...LOL. i think thats a great title. i like the story too. Please continue!

-Michelle
Cealex chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I liked it. It's just.. the way she got the job so quickly was a bit unrealistic _;; Usually the interviewer would ask her questions etc and since there are so many people trying out for the job, you usually have to wait at least a little bit until you get confirmation. And I highly doubt that all the people interviewing for the job are ditz and that Mia was the only sensible one there...

But I like the idea of this story :D Sounds like it'll go a long way... and maybe get some angst in there sometimes :P I can't wait for your next chapter _
Salt N Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Oh, I sense much drama and 'seducing' ahead? Hahahaha. Okay, there was one thing that confused me... The guy, was it Tom?, coming out of the elevator... he was holding a box, like he'd just been fired, but then Mia was like "Hope to see you around if I get the job..." I'm a tad confused. But other than that. Cool! Certainly is intriguing.
Smiling chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
So good! But to cover that constructive criticism bit, so good, so far. I can't wait to read more and be able to, maybe, point something out to you. :)
into the black chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Oh my goodnes...that was one awesome chapter! It ended too soon for me though. :( Please update as soon as possible. This is goin to turn out really well, I know it!
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24