Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
ghurl00 chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Update soon? That was an awesome read! I love the story line!
Penny Jones chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
I have to commend you. That was totally different that Land of Red, so different I wasn't sure if you would be good at both styles. But you proved me wrong. It was amazing; your writing is amazing. So, all I can say is keep writing, and I will keep reading.
Hannah chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
Please, please, PLEASE, update soon! I cant wait to see what happens next!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
i luv the story so far, plz update soon!
ofdaisies22 chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Omgosh lovely. I love your story because you are really god at writing - details, plot. character, persona, etc... So pls pls pls update son and not two years later! Haha on my story favs alerts!
sasha blue chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
i remember this story! i was reading it before but then i forgot the title and i found it again...yay:) i favoriting this. it's got just enough wit and charm to get me hooked.

in other words...i'm simply addicted?

good job! and updated soon
I Murder on Impulse chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story!

xx

Ali
daling chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
pleasee update really really fast
Uisukiiinyoursleep chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Whew! Had to fan myself at the end there ;o). I'm so excited that you're back to updating this! I was worried you had lost your inspiration or motivation to continue. Great chapter; the scenes between Alex and Mia are so fun, and the sex scene was handled very well. I also like that you didn't make Alex's wife unsympathetic (i.e., a bitch)to justify the tension in the relationship. The reasons seem more complex and deeper than that; these people are not compatible... she may love him, but he can't find himself reciprocating. That's my interpretation anyway :o).
bubublacz chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
After 2 years for old readers, i'd say that this is a treat for them! lOL! Can't wait to see how this story goes!
bubublacz chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
oh my g! this is my favorite chapter so far! I love her acting skills! Da** I like her manipulative ways! Shows that a woman is strong and powerful unlike in those other stories...
righthere431 chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
Awesome chapter!1
the Syren chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

bad mia bad bad BAD oh and bad alex too bad alex and bad mia but this makes things really interesting whoo hoo

don't stop this don't even think about it or even dare or i will find you i will hunt you down and then it will get ugly
the Syren chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
as much as i think thst alexander lawrence is an a-hole sometimes, mia's being a really cruel biotch. how can she lie on her mother like that. bad mia bad. awesome acting but bad mia
the Syren chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this is pretty good keep up the good work and don't forget to keep writing
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »