Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
xtheonlyonex chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
I love it! Please update soon!
Wannabewizard chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
*Takes up terrible French accent* Oo la la!

Eve
heavengurl899 chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
girl it's about time you updated! I really want to know what's going on with ExxonMobil. You need to work on your grammar and syntax (probably by rereading the chapter or having a BETA do it you'll be fine) but other than that there is nothing really major to fix. Please update soon this time because it really is a good story!
SadHappyFace chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
Yes!An update! This chapter somehow feels different from the rest... i'm not quite sure what it is... Oh but when you find the time, update! Oh and i'm so glad they finally got together. I imagine it'd be sort of awkward later though...
JadeGoddess chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
Why is he still married to her?
MAssacred Eggs chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter!

I hope you update sooner than 2 years...
treg chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
aw, adorable )

your story is nice and memorable enough that after two years, i still remember it. an update would be appreaciated )
square root chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
um... I LOVE YOU

No seriously. I love this story. It makes me happy and giggly and warm all over.

Please keep writing?
Avidreader222 chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
I absolutely loved this story, i read it in a couple hours, i was so addicted to it. im guessing part of the reason that deal broke through is because of mia, so i hope thats explained soon. cant wait for the update! dont take two years! haha(:
Salma chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
Holy Guacamoley...i just stumbled n have been reading thid story til i fell asleep at 3am woke up settled the baby and quietly read this book..and dude i read the AN...2 YEARS?...u tellin me i gta wait long intervals for updates?...holy damn dis is good hehe...and nw the teenager that i am i will wait patiently *says loosely) for an update )
SecretsUntold chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
You have to keep on writing this story. What happens though when he finds out where that 20 grand really went? Hopefully his reaction will be more on the positive side.
storm42 chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Lol! Well, so much for the "no sex with Alexander Lawrence" rule. D

And was that an apology for making us wait two years for an update? Because, if so, consider yourself forgiven.

When can we expect the next update? *hint hint* P
Ivix chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Wow .. I already can see this ..he'll find the e-mail she sent inviting Quin and will think she is the one who did the sabotage... and will find out all the true about the moneyy .. ah don't do thiis /
MusicallyJ chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
juicy juicy

i like this story

it about time they went at it like RABBITS

hm the wife is calling

dun dun duh

i sense drama in there future

yes i see it in my crystal ball right now

hm not good
Secret-Lives chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Seriously worth the wait. Loved it. In fact I am going to go back to the beginning and read the story over from the beginning again.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »