Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
midnitefaeri chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
i've missed this! When I saw in my inbox that this had been updated, i nearly fell out of my chair... ahaha. I had a pretty long day. Thanks for making me happy. :)
DecemberInk chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
I am so glad you decided to continue this story, though after so long I feel like I have to go back and re-read every chapter again to refresh my memory. Oh how I'm looking forward to it.
jayniee chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Aw... Mia and Alex are so cute. Please update soon! :D
AtiyaMonae chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
ooh.

very seductive, ")

i love it.

can't wait until the next chapter,
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
oh this is going to be really bad when he finds out about the needing money lie thing!
SoulSam chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
i'm so happy to see an update for this...it's been a while so i kind of had to go back and read the chapters again, and man! i forgot how good this was :)

i can't wait to read more, alex is one fine specimen...please come back soon with another
xoxhp chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Oh my gosh! This chapter was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! It was MINDBLOWING, like I can't even describe how amazing this chapter was lol. I really really really wish that he was single guy because he needs to freaking marry this girl. They are perfect for each otheer holy cow! And when is she going to finally tell him that it was her in the dress at that masquerade party because I have to know! I LOVE THIS STORY and you did a very splendid job on this chapter. Seriously. PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I WANT to know happens the morning after :-)
deltaphi chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Titanic, Pride and Prejudice AND Pretty Women?

Okay, that is one movie night I would love to go.

moving on, TWO YEARS? *gasps*

thankfully, I've only found out about this story only a few months ago so I didn't suffer as much as other less fortunete people :P

Anyway, I loved this chapter, if anything, two years was worth it (but if you want readers bowing down and worshipping you, um, less than 2 years would be great *hint*)

Lovin' this story, can't wait for the next update!
Noctame chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
xP best line ever! Keep up the good work!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
love it! i think id die in the guilt
Binenthorne chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
Girl! You haven't updated in years! Post soon!

DawnAwakens chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
Holy freaking cow, you're story is BEYOND AMAZING! I am completely head over heels for it, that's how obsessed I've become over it and you don't understand how badly I need you to update lol! Seriously, you're a freaking genius. And damnn, Alexander is freaking sex on a sticck! I'm imagining him to be Christian Bale... in The Dark Knight; mysterious yet appealing ;) LOL. Please try to update now and then, I understand it's been two years since you've stopepd writing this but please continue, you're story doesn't fail to amaze me! Hope to be hearing from this soon,

xoxhp
Secret-Lives chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
I just re-read this story an I seriously love it. Do you think you'll ever continue with it?
Regin chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
jayniee chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Omg love this story. Please tell me when Alexander finds out he forgives Mia? Update soon! I am dying to find out whats going to happen! :D
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »