Reviews for How To Seduce a Millionaire
PrincessPeach131 chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
I adore this story and I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope that life is treating you well and that you might have time soon to update!
irispeel chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
could you please continue with this story? thanks:)
Uisukiiinyoursleep chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
Another great story :o). All I want to say is that I love Alex's character. I'm firmly in his corner, rooting for him- screw Landon!
gwen chapter 9 . 9/17/2008
WOW! This was so much fun! please pleaasee prety PLEASE UPDATE SOON(tomorrow?)! ))
Sarah chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
No offense or anything (I LOVE the story), but it's been a year since you updated.
Sixpence Fortune chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
This is a really, really good story! Can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
storm42 chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
This is a really interesting story. I like Alex. Reading this has made me decide that I really want to write a character with OCD someday. D

Anyway, I just dropped in to give a bit of encouragement and to say, "Update soon!"

Well, my job here is done. P

~Storm
Secret-Lives chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
So I just found this story and LOVED it. I take the reality of it all, the slow process of their relationship.
akaCHEEKS chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
haha woah, update more! dude, when i was reading your last chapter, i felt oddly guilty just like she did. you described the scene so well that i felt as if i was her and those were my feelings! but i think you've got iceland and greenland geographically mistaken. because isn't it that greenland is actually the one with the cold weather and iceland is the one with the meadows? and that people just changed the name so that the pirates back in the days would get confused and freeze to death? or something like that. but i guess in winter it could get pretty cold in iceland yeah? good story so far though.
atreyu love chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
NO! why havent there been updates?

i really love this story :D

Mia and Alex have some real chemistry going on.

i want to see more of it :)

& Alex obviously really likes her.

will he when he finds out that she was really

setting out for his money in the first place,

although she is planning on returning every penny.

I hope he divorces paula, shes really annoying ;P

haha. PLEASE UPDATE!
atreyu love chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
i have a BAD feeling about this.

he is definitely going to find out.

and then he'll fire her.

maybe not make her pay him back,

but that would definitely hurt her more.
atreyu love chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
aww, Landon can be sweet.

but i want to know what he did to Mia.
atreyu love chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
aww. she likes him.. but her friend becky

is making her think otherwise.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/7/2008