Reviews for Puzzle
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
i love the first stanza of this.

the rest didn't appeal to me that much.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I like the whole idea of beginning with a puzzle and then ending with a puzzle and the middle is nice too
Ajna chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
The format, the wording, and your expressions are great for the topic of this piece. Very nicely done!
TylerB chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
The structure of the poem as a whole seemed just a tad bit off, which hurt the cohesiveness of the whole peice. I did like what you're portraying here, though. I also liked the way you ended it, the last stanza is my favorite.
review chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
haha this poem is sad T_T

i was thinking about writing a poem about a puzzle but i didnt know how.
tearing hands chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Awesome poem. I love the style. I especially like the first stanza.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
this speaks my situation

or perhaps i am reflecting myself upon it

is there ever a perfect image

are we striving for it, are we it without knowing

perfect does not exist in a perfect world.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
aw yeah love is a confuzzling puzzle that never ever ends. sad eh? ah well nice work.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Man, I felt like that forever it seemed. I loved this poem, the imagery and everything. I like relating things to puzzles and puzzle pieces, because life seems like a puzzle a lot. Great job.
aya's notebook chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
puzzling. lol. a nice read.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
hmm, you're right this is a puzzling piece, i can't seem to connect them together as well, maybe it's your whole point.

review me if you're free! _

summerdazed
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I like how the words intertwine in this, and kind of become representative of the title and the theme. The emotion is specific and relatable, therefore it draws in the reader. Well written.
DemonicTruths chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Good poem. I like the meaning to it. Keep writing.
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
really liked the metaphor

(formatting is cool- four stanzas, four words each)

"triangular insertion without feeling/was there a perfect fit?"- gosh i loved that

excellent job :)
The Postscript chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Beautiful. The whole feel of the poem works, sort of a discombobulated feel . . . trying to twist the words of the poem in order to make it work. Reminds me of when I was a little girl . . . my dad and I used to work on puzzles a lot together. Wonderful write. Keep writing, k.