Reviews for Almost As Much As I Love Pickles
Update plz luci :3
firefox vixen chapter 18 . 2/9/2012
awesome
anonymous chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
Please upload the next chapter soon! I really like this story, it's iinteresting, and I usually hate soap opera stuff like this (no offense if you don't like soap operas or something) but this one was written in a way that just makes it almost impossible to hate! Maybe mildly dislike for some people, but not hate! Please upload the next chapter soon! You already said at the end of the chapter that there would be another one!
bs49184 chapter 18 . 1/6/2011
that the end ?
BrianKinney chapter 18 . 7/18/2010
Wow, this is like a daily dose of a soap-opera, and I mean that in the best way possible. I really, really like this, and I particularly enjoy your stark and brief way of writing, because it makes it much easier to read.

Despite the slight predictability at first, I like the way it's fleshing out. Eli deserves someone much better than that douche Ricky! Your portrayal of his disorder was very good, hit all the right heart strings. I'm not quite sure if I like Angel... He seemed like an enigma at first, but after his POV, I found out he's as angsty as all the rest of them!

Anyway, keep up the good work! Can't wait for more so UPDATE soon!
Happy to be Mad chapter 18 . 3/5/2010
Really predictible story ... but oddly I like it. Can Ricky die in a car crash or something?

It has been another couple of months do you plan on updating?
Jaded Devil chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
Aw, the characters are killing me with their angst! I just want their sadness to end, and hopefully everyone will get their happy endings. I don't know what to hope for Angel and Ricky though, they haven't grown on me yet. But Eli and Damyon, definitely a happy ending would be nice. :)
AlbinoApples chapter 18 . 2/22/2010
You should really pick this back up. Like, update soon. Hm...was this where you intended to go with this story? I mean, I feel like the earlier chapters had a slightly different feel than the later ones. Not that that's a bad thing. Both feels are nice. Anyway, I think that you could maybe spend a bit more time reminding ppl of Eli's insecurites. I forget about them sometimes. Haha, because I suck. And you know, I hated Angel up until you did his first person. I don't hate him anymore, but I don't think he should be with Daymon. Angel should find someone...I thought Angel and Ricky would end up together in the beginning. Idk why.
AlbinoApples chapter 17 . 2/22/2010
Wow...that ending scene was gold. I was going to read the whole thing and give you a huge review at the end, but that end scene deserves special tribute. Brava.
MomoInsane chapter 18 . 2/10/2010
I really like the story, it's very engaging - I'm a bit sad that I no longer really LIKE most of the characters, though. Except Angel - never liked him. But, all in all, I hope you post again soon.

But please - could you cut out all the comment replies and excuses for chapter length? It is excruciatingly annoying. If there are unanswered questions about the story line, hopefully it WILL be covered - or it should have been, and you ought to take it up to revision. If you are answering off topic questions or just witty conversation, couldn't you do it somewhere else? I read almost the entire thing, every chapter, because I fear I'm missing character development and plot by skipping it, and the ONLY annoying thing about the chapter length - which really doesn't need excusing - is when the author's note is longer.

(Sry for the rambling - my most severe 2. language flaw. I don't mean to flame. I'm just frustrated, as I think you are subtracting from your own story.)
Natural and fake beauty chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
I KNEW THE DAVID ELI MEET WAS THE ONE RICKY WAS CHEATING ON HIM WITH! I KNEW I KNEW IT!
homepage chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
D: NO he didn't reject you! He was at a lose for... well what to say!Damyon don't give up!
Cattails chapter 18 . 10/19/2009
*dies* It's...it's back! *sparkly eyes* I thought my waiting would be in vain...but it wasn't! I just reread the story :D I still love Angel. I hope he ends up with someone and is all happy and junk. :3 Aw, and angsty Damyon...poor thing. I think he and Eli would be a cute couple...so I shall root for them! Hurrah! I am rather fond of Eli's blanket-hiding. It's very cute. Like a sad turtle!

...oh, that's depressing. O.o

Maybe Damyon can join him :D (Hurhurhur.)
Chrysler chapter 18 . 9/27/2009
It is relatively short, but i'm just glad that you decided to continue this fic. It's one of my favorites just because how complex the relationships between all of them are and I can't wait to see if Eli is willing to give Damyon a chance and what will transpire between him and Angel.
freak4hitsugaya chapter 18 . 9/25/2009
i really love your story! I wish that Damyon and Eli get togeather! Hope you update soon :P
291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »