Reviews for Almost As Much As I Love Pickles
Fang Nicole chapter 17 . 4/10/2009
Oi! GET YOUR A** BACK HERE AND WRITE THE REST OF THE STORY! It's been about a year, isn't that enought time to satisfy writer's block? Hmm, my writer's block goes away after a few weeks... ANYWAY! Come back and write like your life depends on it! If you don't I will try my darnnest to try and hunt you down! Oh, will the threats never end? *sighs* Well, can't wait for the next chappie! Ja!
YoMommaBiatch chapter 17 . 3/22/2009
I EFFING LOVE THIS STORY!

omg! blood? i hope the babys okay.

but yeah. update soon!
CrimsonVampireWerewolf chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
Wow this is a really good story :) ur a very good writer you should continue
miaou chapter 17 . 3/3/2009
*lip quiver* : i need this to be solved! _ more? so so so many time you made me close to crying TT you and ur magical words. :3 now now :D
The Worst Sort chapter 17 . 1/31/2009
Several chapters back, when you were responding to the girl who had told you were promoting anorexia and low self-esteem, that's when I started really reading this seriously.

You told her that it's real. And if we don't write about what's real, what is there to write about? Screw escapism, the world around us needs to be dealt with.

After reading that, I realized the true merit of this story.

This story is so much different from any other ED story I've read. Because it isn't told by some naive child who thinks an eating disorder makes you sexy. Because it doesn't. It's not told be someone who believes all anorexics are attention-seekers, because they're not.

That's what makes it beautiful.

You know it really well. I'm torn between thinking you yourself know anorexia intimately, you know someone who knows it intimately, or whether you are just an extremely perceptive person. It could be any or all, I suppose.

The writing itself is inspiring. The way you throw words together is beautiful. It seems effortless and at the same time like you labored over it for hours. You don't bother with useless adjectives or adverbs, and the words you do choose seem to be chosen for their sound, their meaning, and not just because it was the first word you came up with.

I don't know how to explain it, which is a first for me, but this story elicits such strong emotions in me that my eyes started tearing up for a while back there. A lot of writing nowadays can't do that.

You write what's real.

You're brilliant.
honey splattered brains chapter 17 . 12/9/2008
lwkjfldjflksdfj. bad angel. and. I HATE RICKY AND WHATEVER. I JUST DONT CARE ABOUT THEM. I LOVE ELI & DAMYON. DLKFHJLSKDJ F
snowflake70211 chapter 17 . 11/7/2008
PLEASE FINISH! i think this fic is so good!
LepidotzoroTheIntern chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
DD: This story is so sad to me... makes my eyes all watery and that. I love it though, especially the Damyon/Eli/Angel conflict, it's so confusing and I have no idea where it's going nor where I want it to go xD. But I'm loving every minute of it... I have mixed feelings on Ricky, sometimes I wish he'd go jump off a building and sometimes I wish /David/ would go for him x3. As for Erica... well... I guess I just have no sympathy for females x[.

Loving the drama and keep up the good work! 3
krazynclutz chapter 17 . 3/7/2008
i read this whole story this afternoon. it took me...*gasps* 2 hours 7 minutes, but i think its cuz i read all of the reply reviews and your quite long authors notes...lol, but i like that. they were almost as much fun to read as ur story...

im sorry about ur having to move out, and i had a hamster that ran away once too. by the way, didnt u say u were gonna get a mouse?and u got a rat?

i loved the characters...most of the story i liked, especially when u did the unexpected...i love that when authors do it, esp. when u think that u know what the author is gonna do, and through the first few chapters, u keep thinking u know how its gonna end and blah blah, and then ur like 'ah wat happened? wats going on? stop pauusse' and then u look around quickly hoping noone heard u say that and u start nodding ur head and going like ' i knew it, i knew it, i knew she was gonna do that' when really ur still a bit thrown off **

and so thus she is left waiting hopefully for the next chapter, and the yet to hopefully come sex scene *cacklesevilly...thenlooksonwideeyed* so puhleasse write soon,

i love u so much! ill take ur babies! ill take ur grandkids!
Cinera chapter 17 . 2/26/2008
You updated! yay! my excitement is immense. I hope you do it again, because that chapter was pretty short. But still a good chapter.
Shadow1290 chapter 17 . 2/4/2008
Hey I finally have internet ALL the time! You have no idea how happy I am right now!

ANYWAY... I love the chapter! ... of course I'd love it even more if there was slash and shit but you know me... LOVED IT. Want MORE!

shadow
SiD EliA chapter 17 . 1/27/2008
Woah kay? I just want to know ... why the baby did you have t kill the baby? Please just let the bay be okay. Any who Daymon is a bitch too.
SiD EliA chapter 15 . 1/27/2008
Ah my love. just so you know davidisstillabitch, but a better one. Now Rick is number one bitch. Oh And It took me along time to get back to your wonderful story seeing as I was updating and all the fighting for the computer, just got back to pickles. Any who, loves it.
magalina chapter 17 . 1/24/2008
Damyon is being an asshole Xo But he told Eli that he liked him... I still feel bad for Angel. Oh, what happened with Ericas baby?
SiD EliA chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
Davidisstillabitch *cough*

I have cake and I must eat it

-for when there is hunger it must be filled by freshly baked pastries, the upside down and pineappled kind.
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »