Reviews for Won't Believe
Insane Pineapple from Naboo chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Take my advice. Get away for a week, somewhere far, far away from home. Go to and read about every religion you can get your hands on. Then, figure out whatever it is you believe and don't attach it to any religion until you understand your own beliefs. After that, it won't matter what people tell you. The only influence you'll have is yourself.
Zutara Livs On chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Once again, thought-capturing. Makes those of you true to your religions wonder if you really are true to it, or are you being forced? I'm right beside you through all of this.

It's not easy to follow your own path, and you can indeed be forced into a religion. But you don't have to believe in it. You never have to believe. Beliefs can NEVER be forced. And thank you so much for sharing that, while it is very tough to have to follow something you don't believe, if you DON'T believe, no one, no matter how influential, can make you. I could go on for hours about this, but thank you, thank you for letting me know that I'm not alone. I'm not the only one with doubts. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Jelly Bean
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I know how it feels to have a way forced on you. I hate it when people try to tell me what I should do or think or feel. It drives me nuts! I believe that every person should be allowed to chose what ever kind of life they want. If you don't want believe in God or whoever else then don't. And don't let them force you. Great job of showing how people are different and independant.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I can't make you believe in God, but I will pray for you. Ha ha, just kidding. If I were going to do that, I'd have to pray for myself. And since I don't pray by sucking off a black Jesus (like Madonna, ha ha), well,... Neither one of those is going to happen. I don't know what I'm getting at it, but it's kind of nice to see something in the religious section that isn't "Praise the Lord! Go to church!" I should write a poem about my Buddhist Catholic self, ha ha. Utterly stupid.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
It is so hard. I really feel for you in this. I know I come across as the pushy Christian girl, but really, I hate when religion is forced upon anyone. It isn't right. All I can say is I'm sorry. You don't have to believe, I want you to, but in all reality you don't. And it isn't right for them to force this on you. Great job on the poem.
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Sad! Btw...I don't lecture people but I do pray for them.
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I don't know if you'll even believe me ... but I have to say this. Regardless of what you may think, there are people that care. There always are. And I am one of them. And I, personally, know what's it's like to feel all alone. How it feels like wanting to be left alone. But, know this, He does care. Even when it feels like He doesn't. This may mean something to you, or it may not ... Either way, I'll be praying for you.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I care.

I'm sorry things are like that for you.