Reviews for higher EdJuCaiSHuN
daughteroftherain chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i don't entirely agree, but i love it anyway.

great job.
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 5/24/2007

So, so great.

i love it.
theCoffeeEnzyme chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Good and certainly very vicious. I like how it went from "comform or confirm" to "conform/confirm/confess." The development was neat. The "loling head" and "finger food for thought" are probably the lines that I thought were most clear. I got a sense of like "who needs education when this is all we're learning?"

Personally, I am not a huge fan of altering text formating in a poem. I think words should speak for themselves outside of bold or italicized print. However, that was the only thing that I disliked about the piece.

It's biting and thought provoking and written exceptionally well. Good grammar and vocabulary, interesting form, powerful topic.

Most impressive. :)
in theory chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Wow. I love the stanza that starts with "lol" kinda bolts it down to reality; and then the end is a slap. This whole piece is freakishly relevant to me at the moment, revising like a robot and wondering if there's any point. And the last two lines's true, political correctness blankets everything so much that it's getting easier to be shocked. Sigh. Brilliant, loved it.