Reviews for higher EdJuCaiSHuN
daughteroftherain chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i don't entirely agree, but i love it anyway.

great job.
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
!

So, so great.

i love it.
theCoffeeEnzyme chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Good and certainly very vicious. I like how it went from "comform or confirm" to "conform/confirm/confess." The development was neat. The "loling head" and "finger food for thought" are probably the lines that I thought were most clear. I got a sense of like "who needs education when this is all we're learning?"

Personally, I am not a huge fan of altering text formating in a poem. I think words should speak for themselves outside of bold or italicized print. However, that was the only thing that I disliked about the piece.

It's biting and thought provoking and written exceptionally well. Good grammar and vocabulary, interesting form, powerful topic.

Most impressive. :)
in theory chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Wow. I love the stanza that starts with "lol"...it kinda bolts it down to reality; and then the end is a slap. This whole piece is freakishly relevant to me at the moment, revising like a robot and wondering if there's any point. And the last two lines ...it's true, political correctness blankets everything so much that it's getting easier to be shocked. Sigh. Brilliant, loved it.