Reviews for Sweet Miseria
Charlee Rayne chapter 29 . 2/28/2010
Poor girl. One thing after another. She can't seem to get a break, does she? At least she has a lot of hot guys with her...
T.M.Enigma chapter 29 . 2/28/2010
Did not see ANY of that coming! You continue to amaze me!

UPDATE PLZ!
pille-ip chapter 29 . 2/28/2010
Heh, the very beginning of the chapter made me a bit confused - for it felt as if really 10 years or more had passed... But I got it soon enough. There was a part about Dallas & light pollution that had me wondering though - I know Dallas is a pretty large city, but wasn't the supernatural incident all over Dallas? Wouldn't the plants be everywhere instead of just one part... Thus the light being switched off everywhere... I guess it was just one part of the city then, right?

Oh, but I really enjoyed the chapter - it's got new & crucial info about the next twists in plot, it's got feelings, action, you name it. Really good!
That One Dork Stacey chapter 29 . 2/27/2010
Just when I thought I had things sort of figured out... BAM. You've done it again! :D Its like the creativity never runs out with you. I thought I had gotten used to your originality. Nope. Not at all.

I love it!

God. You just can't fail, can you? lol

Just perfect :]

Great chapter! No.. Seriously. Awesome.

EAGERLY waiting for the next!

-Stace :]
Evil-Angel92 chapter 29 . 2/27/2010
Love it! Can't wait till the next chapter :)
Evil-Angel92 chapter 27 . 2/22/2010
I hate to do this but update soon? :)
Evil-Angel92 chapter 28 . 2/18/2010
I am in love with this story. You are doing an amazing job! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Devilish Kisses chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Shit, son! She totally got her ass kicked! Good thing Eddie was there to save her!
Devilish Kisses chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
I love this story! I love how Edward gets on her nerves! Methinks someone's sexually frustrated...
Charlee Rayne chapter 28 . 2/9/2010
I don't think they were right, the publishers. this story is awesome the length it is, and it has just the right amount of details. In my opinion.
Evil-Angel92 chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
I think Vi might be my new hero.
That One Dork Stacey chapter 28 . 2/8/2010
:O You better get published and get millions or else I have some peoples' asses to kick :

And hell yes I'd buy your series! :D

Still amazing. Stay Amazing.

-Stace :]
renegade01 chapter 28 . 2/7/2010
Another great chapter.

I think its great that you want to get this published. Personally, I can easily see myself wanting to get this from bookshelves. Its a shame about the wordcount though, because i've been with this story for quite a while and heck, just looking back i'm having a hard time thinking what you could cut down on. You write in a lot of detail, and I like that because your writing style is captivating which just makes me want more to read. Ugh, it sucks that you have to cut down (majorly) but i'd say cut down some (whatever you can) and then screw what anyone else thinks.

Hehe.

More realistically, I think I would be able to help if you want. Presuming the story's finished in a couple of months, I would be pretty happy to re-read the entire thing and offer suggestions. The only reluctantcy stems form my fear or ineptness at offering valuable suggestions. I guess at most I can tell you what I think and if you agree, then great and if not, you can tell me to shove it. ;)

Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have to stick to a wordcount?
pille-ip chapter 28 . 2/7/2010
Hey, I have to say again that this story is awfully good! It'd be sad to see it chopped shorter, but I do hope that you'll get it published. I'm ready to give you a hand - - You said it'll take a few months to finish. Well after May 4th I'd have time (on weekends) to help you out. I'm not a native english speaker so I wouldn't rely on my grammar (I'm even worse at shortening a sentence, I'm able to write a 2 page essay all in one sentence and in one paragraph :)) but as a fan of the supernatural genre I might help in the overall part of what's to add and what's to go. Even if you do find more efficient help though, I wish you all the best with this story. It's truly in the top 3 of my favourite stories in Fictionpress. The others are of a bit different genre which makes them hard to compare but in supernatural it's definitely the top 1 :)
HappyCloudyChic12 chapter 19 . 1/30/2010
I haven't reviewed for so many chapters.

This story is great. I like how I'm always at the edge of my seat.

446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »