Reviews for Sweet Miseria
T.M.Enigma chapter 26 . 12/14/2009
I did not expect that AT ALL. Her dad is an Original! Did Edward know? He said that their auras were similar.

UPDATE!
RainbowKiss chapter 26 . 12/14/2009
OMG O_O That was epic
renegade01 chapter 26 . 12/13/2009
thats it. its official. i just can't get enough of this story and i am totally hooked.

it just gets better and better. ;)
53BookTitles chapter 26 . 12/12/2009
Her dad is a serious son of a bitch.

How could he do that to her? I feel like beating the hell out of him...if he were a real person, that is.

THis story is so good :)

Yay to you for continuing :D

millie xx
Death's Apostle chapter 26 . 12/12/2009
Woah! I didn't see that coming at all! Congratz on another excellent chapter, I especially enjoy the new interactions between viola and edward.
Trance19666 chapter 26 . 12/12/2009
ok..i got to say it..you are awesome..this is a great chapter..and i didn't see that coming..dose that mean she is half vampire/ half leopard? or dose being a hybrid make her able to shift?
Charlee Rayne chapter 26 . 12/12/2009
so how the heck does she have to cat inside her? Isn't she supposed to be a vampire?
Gracie Girlie chapter 25 . 12/7/2009
what a wonderful way to procrastinate - reading all of Sweet Miseria! great cliffhanger at the end. can't wait until you update :)
RainbowKiss chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
I KNEW Alec was a bad guy! And that twist at the end was not expected at all! Maybe she has hit her head one times too many. This story is so amazing and I CANNOT wait for you to update! PLEASE HURRY! All of this is so addicting!
RainbowKiss chapter 24 . 12/4/2009
Hot very very very hot. Wonderful chemistry and Im glad something FINALLY happened between those two!
RainbowKiss chapter 23 . 12/4/2009
Poor Viola. I like how she stayed strong even after all that. It takes a lot of courage.
RainbowKiss chapter 22 . 12/4/2009
Aw Edward is a messy bookworm!
RainbowKiss chapter 21 . 12/4/2009
We get to see the vampires world now. Col I love the idea of the labyrinth and finally Alexandra gets whats coming to her.
RainbowKiss chapter 20 . 12/4/2009
These long chapters are amazing. It has everything I want. Action, story, more characters, and gore!
RainbowKiss chapter 19 . 12/4/2009
Cameron is back! He's adorable! More Jack too!
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »