Reviews for Sweet Miseria
Carmel March chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
Wow. Amazing amazing amazing. That's the only word going through my head right now. Amazing. Update soon, because I'm hanging on that cliff. Wow. That was corny and made no sense. I apologize.

:D

carm
Lyra Waterflame chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
But, but, but... wait! No! A Dreaded Cliffhanger!

LOL... One small thing... when she's talking about the car... I think you're missing a line or two...

Good chapter, though. Please write more soon? Please? Try?
The Jade Tipster chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
And now I feel guilty because I haven't updated my story in two months...

Good chapter!
QTPieCrystal chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
I just found your story, and I am definitely enjoy reading it. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope to see an update soon. Also, I love the picture of Viola. So beautiful. Anyways, take care and keep on writing.
The Paranoia Kids chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
Leon sounds like my friend.

Wow. Hha, yay.

Yep.

Nice chapter.

Update soon, lovelie!

Bye
Lyra Waterflame chapter 8 . 6/20/2007
Please write more soon! Please? Please please please? It get's more interesting with every chapter!
The Paranoia Kids chapter 8 . 6/20/2007
I love this!

You're great.

Maybe you can describe the characters alittle more?

I think that would really make things clearer.

Update soon

and check out my story,

Douse The Lights.

Bye!
Beautiful Pixie chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
you cannot leave this on edge please. this has been one of the best stories that I have read in a long while.
ElegantWorld chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
oh, that was really unexpected and totally exciting! Please update soon!
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
*le gasp* Well, that was unexpected. I'm on the edge of my seat for the next installment.
Carmel March chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
This proved to be an excellent finals-distracting chapter. I was about to turn off my computer to sit down and study for my Economics exam when I decided to check my email. And when I saw that you had updated, I couldn't resist :) Great chapter! Very interesting new character :D Update as soon as you can!

carm
asnail chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
The story's as fantastic as ever. Keep it up!
The Jade Tipster chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
Great chapter. I can sum it up in three words: oh em gee! (as thriteen-year-old-girl-esque as that may sound). Wonderful descriptions.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
Please write more? PLEASE? Soon?
Levana chapter 1 . 6/10/2007