Reviews for Sweet Miseria
Chocorange888 chapter 33 . 4/16/2010
Aww it's finished! But I'm looking forward to the sequal :) Thanks.
renegade01 chapter 33 . 4/15/2010
beautifully done.

i miss Edward... ;)
53BookTitles chapter 33 . 4/15/2010
Ayayayayyayayayayya!

I LOVE this story so much! And Viola just kicks arse.

Can't wait for the sequel!

xx
Miss Bitterbiscuit chapter 33 . 4/14/2010
Can't wait for the sequel! I'm glad you provide us a timeline so we don't have to wonder when you're going to start writing again. :)
Evil-Angel92 chapter 33 . 4/14/2010
I love it. I'm so sad this story is over but glad the new one will be up in a couple of weeks (it's gonna stretch on forever lol) anyway can't wait! You did an amazing job on Sweet Miseria and I enjoyed every second of reading it. You're an excellent writer. :)
burn.dallas chapter 33 . 4/14/2010
so i nearly had a heart attack when i saw this was finished. edward had better make an appearance in the sequel. i like him too much for you to let him disappear. fantastic plotline, well written, and minimal grammar errors-my kind of book. keep up the good work, and i wish you the best of luck with your rewrite. if it goes to print someday, you may count me among your future readers. now get working on that sequel, chicky!
pille-ip chapter 33 . 4/14/2010
Yay, cookie points to you! I'm really really looking forward to the interludes & the sequel. After may 4th I'm all yours to exploit for the rewrite too!
Charlee Rayne chapter 33 . 4/14/2010
If I wasn't in a good mood, i'd seriously want to give you bodily harm!

SERIOUSLY! THAT WASN'T AN ENDING!

UGH!

MENTIONED Edward much? Jeez. didn't solve anything. Just made more problems!
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 33 . 4/14/2010
I can't wait for the sequal! :)
R. M. Williams chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
You had me at the first line! I love your writing style! Sadly, I don't have time to completely read it right now, but give me a couple of days and I will read it all!
artificial destiny chapter 33 . 4/14/2010
CONGRATS!

you did such an amazing job with this :D

cant wait for the sequel!
RainbowKiss chapter 32 . 4/12/2010
Aw :( I hope she servives. Viola never gets a break...

I think change the name. I like Alejandro better :D
T.M.Enigma chapter 32 . 4/12/2010
Nononononononono! No! She cant die!

YOU BETTER NOT KILL HER!
burn.dallas chapter 32 . 4/9/2010
a good chapter chock full of suspense and excitement. i approve. most definitely change the name. every time i see Edward, i think of blonde hair and sparkles. don't subject me to that torture any longer than necessary.
artificial destiny chapter 32 . 4/9/2010