Reviews for My Boss Is A Bastard
Tobyk947 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
oh, when you wrote "spill" i thought you meant something else. Nevermind! -nervous laughter-
Tobyk947 chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
"stroke of luck" LMAO! and "I'm going to spill" Lol! did you think of this or did it just happen? that's so funny!
Older chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Kid, you apply to college way before graduating. People decide on their colleges Junior year and then apply to their list of schools at the beginning of their Senior years. Kid, look, you're really young, and have a host of things to learn about, so I will not judge this writing too harshly. Keep writing and try to learn as much as you can as fast as you can in whatever way you can. Just learn, learn, and learn some more!
fede chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
yay! another one! i really like this story, please, keep up the good work! always more and more interesting, and the boss is so mean i really like him more and more!
atreyu love chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
haha. interesting
Esquirella chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
So many unanswered questions, now that Joe mentions it! That was a gay bar and Gray was there? Hmm. And, ever the asshole, he has to push a hungover Edward out of a car? Mean!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Trustme, many more people read stories than review.

Nice update. Interesting twist having Gray save Edward from Lilac (that name is killing me!)
fede chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
yay! I really can't wait to read the next chapter! I love the boss! _ Good job!
fede chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
ahahahah! it's awesome! please continue!
Esquirella chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
REALLY promising start! Gray's the bastard you promised he would be? Why the hell does Edward have to answer to him after hours anyway?