Reviews for Cat's-Eye Private Investigators
fairy Eva chapter 22 . 12/19/2009
Loved it. Just finished reading it after finding it completely by accident, and now I can't wait to start on the second story!
chasny chapter 22 . 10/2/2009
great story and charactors well written good storyline. just downloaded parts 2 and 3 lokking forward to reading them thanks charlie
53BookTitles chapter 22 . 4/30/2009
This story is really good!

Congrats!
Sammerdoodles chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
Hi! Me again! I think this story is great, and it inspired me to work a little harder on my story, which I will post as soon as I can get an author account set up. I love the ending!
Spideymint chapter 22 . 4/5/2008
Too good. I read this non-stop from start to finish. Very, very awesome story in every way. You can definitely count on me to read the sequel when it's posted.
Sammerdoodles chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Great story, love it 2 pieces!
your vennela chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
I'm guessing that Ray is associated with the White Serpent in some way. As in working with her. When I first read about her assassin, I thought it was actually the Panther, but it turns out the assassin has his own name, Crip.

Shouldn't you change the rating from K to T? The theme is a bit mature.

This story is good so far.

your vennela chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Oh, so Ray was cheating on his wife for a while when Cat came back from Spain...

Going to read more right now.

your vennela chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
When I first read the summary, I was scared. I thought this was actually about a cat and her adventures. I'm okay with watching cartoons and reading comics, but a novel about a talking cat put me off the idea of reading this story. I have now discovered that it was Catalina.

What's up with Cat and Ray? Were they lovers? Or is Cat in love with Ray? Or did Ray cheat on his wife with Cat? Or were they just superhero and sidekick?

I like the beginning. Onto to chapter two.

Shayby chapter 22 . 11/1/2007
So, first off, I love the story! I think you ended it really well, opened up for the second story beautifully. I do have one question tho.. Catalina's ex, the one that was killed, is he really dead?

Second thing, thanks soo much for mentioning my C2! I may have alot of stories there, but I don't seem to be getting alot of people looking thru it, so thanks for kinda promoting it. And if you'd like, feel free to send me any stories you'd like to add. I love to get the word out about the better stories on this site!

Can't wait for the next story!
SamoaPhoenix chapter 19 . 10/29/2007
I love this story.
Koinophobia chapter 9 . 10/25/2007
So T is sort of a plant man? That's cool... like that Norse God who was killed by mistletoe...
Koinophobia chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
Personally, I think shadow powers are better than super strength, but the invulnerability would be useful...
Koinophobia chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
Like the dialogue between Cat and Merrick... nicely written.

Heh, is Cat's Mum a mind reader? Was that mantioned earlier, and I was too thick to notice?
Koinophobia chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Watch out, Gregory, you could be becoming my favourite character in this...I find him intriguing...