Reviews for Quieting Dolly
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
very graphic and vivid. it sort of comes off the screen and you can hear that ricochet.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Interesting. It seems a bit choppy for me, sentence-wise, but I like the prose you used. I think it would work better if you switched up your sentence-length, though. But still, nicely written. Keep writing! :)
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow...your poetry is amazing

I really loved this piece.
emptyword chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
How deliciously gory. It did not even occur to me she was a doll until I saw that there were "clouds thickening across her face." No wonder she hit the ground so painfully loud. I wonder at the inspiration for this?
lackluster chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
the imagery is brilliant. it hits you again and again...the last line almost doesn't seem like the end. great work.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
a doll of quiet proportions

i wonder if she exists sometimes.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wow, I found this very intense. Reading it sort of hits you in the face, and though it's terribly ambiguous at times, it makes you feel very worried about the girl. Tragic...your choice of words is exquisite, you can almost feel the impact as her body hits the floor. As I said, very intense. Great job!
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I had to read this twice to understand it, but now I get it. It's both vivid and kind of cool, in a sense. I really like it. It's clear and pretty, but it's also kind of creepy... Anyways, great job.