Reviews for Danger On The Horizon
Mrs.Teacup chapter 20 . 10/20/2007
That was a VERY good last chapter, but I'm so sad that it's over! The way you did the end with the newspaper was really cool! :D I really loved this series and I think that you did an AMAZING job with it! I'm very proud of you, sis!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 19 . 9/30/2007
OMG! You can't just leave me hanging like that! I HAVE to know what happens with Jeremy! You are so good at writing suspense! LOL!

Anyway, I'm not going to ask you to update soon, cause I already know that you aren't updating for like two more weeks, but I am going to say that I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
Another Bruce/Lola part that I LOVED! And the part with the cat was HILARIOUS! Poor Jeremy! LOL!

Okay, on a serious note, the guy is dead? OMG! I wonder who did it! I REALLY can't wait to read more! This is such an AWESOME story!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 17 . 9/30/2007
AW! Lots of sweet parts! I LOVED this chapter! The part with Bruce and Lola was very sweet, but so heartbreaking! And the last scene with "Luc" and Arika was AMAZING! I ADORED Lucas's last line! AWESOME, AWESOME job! I can't wait to read more!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 16 . 8/8/2007
Okay, you're forgiven for not having Lucas in the last chapter, cause I loved the part with him and Arika in this one! :) I don't really know why I adore Lucas as much as I do, it just happened! LOL! The part with Lola and Jaden was sad, but I really liked it! I can't wait to read more! PLEASE update soon!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
That was a really good chapter! My favorite part was the end! It was sad, but your descriptions were AMAZING! I could completely feel Lola's emotions and everything! GREAT job! Can't wait to read the next chapter(which Lucas BETTER be in *glares at you*)!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 14 . 7/24/2007
You're not seriously going to leave it there? *stunned* I HAVE to read more!

This was a great chapter! You're getting much better at making them longer! I LOVED the part where Arika touched Lucas's arm! *sigh* LOL! I know, I'm weird! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (And I REALLY want a good Lucas part SOON!) PLEASE!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 13 . 6/27/2007
You're starting to say ya'll as much as I do! LOL! I liked this chapter! :D Lucas is the best guy in the whole world! *sigh* LOL! I can't wait to read the next part with him and Arika! Poor Lola, that part with her was so sad! :( PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 12 . 6/20/2007
I guess that was enough Lucas, but I'd still like more! :D You should be glad that someone adores one of you characters as much as I do! LOL! VERY good chapter! It's getting so complicated and there are just so many questions that need answered! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 11 . 6/6/2007
I think this is one of my FAVORITE Bruce chapters in a long time! I ABSOLUTELY loved him in the part with Lola! Speaking of Lola, I feel just AWFUL for her, for everyone! And I hope Zoe is going to be okay! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 10 . 5/27/2007
Yes, you are mean to your characters...and to your READERS! UGH! I HAVE to know what happened! Where's Zoe? Did somebody take her? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
What? What happened to Zoe? Is she okay? Where'd she go? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I HAVE to know what happened!

P.S. LUCAS WASN'T IN THIS CHAPTER EITHER! You better go into hiding, because it isn't going to be very safe for you in this house! *glares at you*
Mrs.Teacup chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
That was a very lighthearted and enjoyable chapter and I LOVED the additions to the family, but there was still a problem with it...WHERE WAS MY LUCAS? I NEED him! LOL! :D Please UPDATE soon and put my Lucas in the next chapter so that I don't GO NUTS! PLEASE!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
I'm very upset that it took you so long to update! I missed my precious Lucas VERY, VERY much! Please don't make me go through that again! LOL!

This was a great chapter! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it very much! The Jeremy/Arika scene was sweet and so was the Lucas/Arika scene! I really liked both, along with the waiting room scene! LOL! I'll just say that I liked the whole chapter! LOL! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
AWESOME! I really liked this chapter too! :D You did a great job with it! I can't wait to read more(I know that I always say that, but I don't know what else to say, LOL!) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!