Reviews for Confessions
PinkHart chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
cute oneshot _
Vaydric chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I liked this story; light hearted, funny, sweet! I do ponder on how Danny was able to drive after drinking two bottles of vodka though? But still very enjoyable!

-Ascarda
frogs of war chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This story is sweetly innocent and optimistic. I enjoyed reading it.
Martha chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Like a snake in a grass, you kept this one sneaky Amy ;]

Anywho, it was cute, but because I've just watched house, I imagined Matt as Wilson.

I don't know why.
Insomiak chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
"I guess I'm out of the closet."

I love how bored he is about it xD

This is just because I'm a crazy Stephen King follower, but trying using less adverbs. Instead of writing "he said happily", try making all the words around what he said make the reader know he's saying it happily. ...get it?

Anyway, UPDATE. :D
firestar267 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aww, i like this :) It was sweet
failte200 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Heh - that was a long way to go just for that... in a one-shot, too. :)

'S okay, though. I unnerstand how it can be when the muses hit like that. Not much you can do about it.

Now, if this were Chap 1 of a story where something was going to happen to TEST the boy's new 'ship, that'd be different. Think about it.
nonaccount chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Danny really decided to come out, just like that? That's pretty brave of him. I'm not sure if you're going to continue this, but I'd be interested in reading more. :)
magalina chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
aw, that was cute! Is it just a one shot? keep it up!
Satan'z Myth chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
For a first story, that's rather good... I enjoyed it, and hope to see more coming from you soon. Also, it is always better to write/read stuff using first person... As in, you write "I" and the thoughts going through "my mind" :P
sweets555 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
cute! matt sounds like a sweetie, totally someone i'd fall for.

great job!
acriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
So good! I want to know more! How does Danny handle it and stuff?
Homophobes.WhoNeedsThem chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
OH MY GODS D:! It's really amazing _ But I would.

ARRGH.

IT'S SO CUTE! And... And... BELIEVABLE! I want more, more I say! More than a one-shot!

Arrgh! Matt's so CUTE!

This is too awesome for words D: You're like, as good as Stupid Post-It Notes!

Seriously!