Reviews for Vivaldi's Rain
noctema chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
i love this. it's very beautiful and...intricate, i guess. i can't think of a better word. i envy your abilities as a writer.
nerdwithagun chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Beautiful, beautiful! The imagry in this is really great-your poem reached out to me. I am filled with admiration.
Allis Dalline chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Beautiful is the only word I can find to accurately describe this poem. Great rhythm, and the repetition immediately demands attention from "Maestro," one individual, and from the world as a whole. I love the line, "I comb my hair with the thickness of your words"-it makes language seem so tangible, as real as anything we can sense or feel in the physical world.

-Allis D.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
i like the repition a lot... the last line is very nice
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
...still speechless from that last poem, and this one only intensified that. Marvelous. I love your descriptions and the repitition of 'Maestro.'
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
An exquisite poem, with beautiful and quite sensual imagery. I much enjoyed reading it. Very wonderful and I commend you. Truly good work.

Thank you indeed for the review. It has been a while since I have read your work and for that I am sorry. I will try to read and review more.

With regards,

Anaare
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Beautiful Imagery throughout the piece:

I will not squander love, like the

child-faced woman who brought you

to me. Whimsical, and wrapped

in mornings haunting glow. I comb

my hair with the thickness of your

words, Maestro. I cover my breasts

with the weight of sound.

Sensual, and stunningly composed; yet there is such a thread of sadness throughout. You’ve shown here experience of a tragic life, yet also such innocence in this stanza, and if this had been the entirety of the piece it would still hold the same worth.

Very Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
The Jynx of Kari chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I think the true meaning behind this is beyond my reach but I still think it's beautifully written and well spoken. There's such poetic beauty resonating through this poem that it makes my heart ache. much admiration, _Kari
Honor Bound chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
been awhile, no? love this piece, its quite deep. lovely imagery. simply love this piece, a favorite. peace
XhatchX chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This is beautiful. P.S. I love the title. Seriously.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
pretty love the imagery. nice work.
The Monkey King of Pirates chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
You always write beautifully!

I am going to add it to my favs and my C2!

Best Wishes!

*TSP
re x invented chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
beautiful in that felliniesque kind of way. inspiring.
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
WOAH! Okay-this one blew me away-awesome! You have a definate talent for writing-I love the images in this piece - quite lovely!
Doxology chapter 1 . 4/16/2007