Reviews for Gatekeeper
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
yay! he didn't die! Im so happy! i love your story! i love it, i love it, i love it! it's brilliant. could you send me a picture of your autograph? i would be most enternally grateful. lol. hurray Aniol! hurray Kaji!
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
Ah! no, pleasse tell me he doesn't die. i mean of course he doesn't die... but how doesn't he die? i mean... why? gah! i think i am past loving your story and rapidly becoming addicted to it.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Whee!
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Oh!
JakarMalanox chapter 57 . 6/21/2007
whoa...aww that was soo cute! Those last two chapters were soo cute! is something going on between rogue and arian...that would be so hott O_O *drools* I really don't think you have to be worried about your work not being good enough...you can get feedback on it from your editor or on websites you post it on...they make seggestions and you either take or deny their advice...your work might nt please everybody but no ONE persons' can. I think that your work would do well to be published...of course that's just my opinoin ya know lol...anyways i can't leave a long review (i'm sick) so hopefully i'll be able to get on tomorrow and read the next chapter. it usulaly takes me two sayd to get back on this site for some odd reason...toodles
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
ha ha. just finished chapter two. i love it. it's great. you are a great story-teller.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 57 . 6/21/2007
ha ha. thank you kindly. i did know what Arashi meant. i was curious about the other word... but ah well. Arashi is one of my babies. (figuratively speaking) i had recognized the name and wondered what the other word meant. thank you for giving me an answer.

i have started to read your story, and i love it. it is very well written. i haven't gotten far though... .; sorry. i just saw you had put up a new chapter and i wanted to see if you had replied to my comment. thank you for doing so.
C. Khafre chapter 57 . 6/21/2007
Ooh are we sensing early Rogue/Arian sparks? I guess we shouldn't presume anything like that lol. Not after the whole Yuan/Rogue thing. Anyway, a nice chapter. I liked Rogue's reaction to seeing 'two of them' too hehe. Looking forward to reading more soon!
Kathleen Moon chapter 57 . 6/21/2007
o...love interest? between Rogue and Arian? hmm...I loved it...update soon!
Kathleen Moon chapter 56 . 6/21/2007
yay! the gate is open, Aniol is alive, Kaji and his mate are in love, and we are reunited with Rogue and Yuan! much happiness...now we have to go kick a certain imposter's butt...-rubs hands gleefully-
Kathleen Moon chapter 55 . 6/21/2007
He's awake! -jumps up and down in happiness- yay! yeah...I'm a little too embarrassed to write smut of any kind...even my romances, the MF ones, don't go any farther than a kiss. I'm gradually hoping to work to more than that...
C. Khafre chapter 56 . 6/20/2007
wow i really like your descriptions- you described the scenary and colours so well! and the gate has been opened. looking forward to reading the next chapter!
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
i must say, and appologize, i haven't seen this story yet... it looks very well written... has the vibe of a fantastic plot line and i look forward to reading the rest... but right now i am a bit busy. i apologize, although i am sure it means nothing to you.

i will become a lot more energetic and excited as i continue to read this. so, in a couple days, you might have another review from me about how much i love you and your story. ha ha.

but i do have one question. what does Kyobouryuu Arashi mean?
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 56 . 6/20/2007
Sorry I've been away. Internet is evil.

I'm from Florida. My ancestors are from Belgium, then Germany, and then Russia. So I guess I can be classified as European. (shrug)

T_T NEXT CHAPTER!
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 55 . 6/20/2007
Aw... Poor Aniol, lol. Second he wakes up he gets molested. Kaji loves him though, he was worried, so I guess I'll forgive him for hurting the pretty baby, anyways, Aniol didn't appear to complain did he, eh? Update soon hun!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x