Reviews for Gatekeeper
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 51 . 6/14/2007
You shouldn't be worried about liking writing the kink, lol. All slash writers do even if they don't admit it. Anyways, that was hot, so feel free to do it again! ;o). Aniol can be a horny little bugger though, hm...I guess it's onto proper plot now eh? Anyways, update soon angel!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
KiyashiChan chapter 51 . 6/14/2007
LoL... Kaji wasn't in control at all... He thought he was.. but he wasn't.. Excellent scene. Very well written..

*"And how would it solve all your problems Rogue?" Kiyashi asked with a small bite in her voice. "I doubt my single death would make everything right in your world."*
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 50 . 6/14/2007
I hate arguments, too. Espcially when they involve one drunk and one level-head. I want to hit the drunk and sooth the level-head. My uncle's always the drunk (my dad doesn't drink). My dad is acutally, as I mentioned, level-headed, so he ends the argument nicely. It just sucks in general.

You live in England or the UK, right? Your 't's are my 'ed's (lol). My dad is a poor (money-wise) carpenter. Sometimes he'll do pipe work or roofing. We've never gone anywhere as a family (except to church). I would imagine sulking at being left to go check on your parents. It's like they're at the hosptial, and you can't visit. Okay, maybe that was a bad example. But, I get your frustration.

Great chapter! The last one ended so... well, like everyone does: leaving me wanting more! (lol) I don't know why it's not fair to me. (I'm a ninja? -lol-) I can't WAIT to read the next one. Update soon.

Your #1 FAN forever(!)

~Shizu _
tricksy chapter 48 . 6/13/2007
That didn't work because I am stupid.

Instead of laughing at me, just go to my profile. You'll see the link. x)
tricksy chapter 49 . 6/13/2007
So I was really bored and all... and I had just gotten finished reading chapter fifty of this... so I drew you some fanart.

It's silly and I'm a horrible artist, but I hope it makes you chuckle. x_x

i56. jpg
Hyacinthe Wing chapter 50 . 6/13/2007
Okay, okay, explanations first.

One: I read from chapter one to chapter 40 in a day, back when that was all you'd written so far.

Two: Just now I have read from there to here.

Okay. Done with that. Now.

OMG I LOVE YOU WRITE MORE PLZ. XD I love Aniol and Kaji. I love the Rogue. I love Arian. I love this story; I love the plots; I love the, um, "moments", if you take my meaning, between Aniol and Kaji (ahem.). I am absolutely *dying* to read the next bits. Political intrigue is one of my favorite things to read about. Yay.

Please write more! And, in response to "Can they?": YES. THEY CAN.

(snuggles you)
PolisherOfStars chapter 31 . 6/13/2007
Hey.

I've been addicted to this story for the last week or so. (Not such a good thing since i'm writing board final exams all this week and next. eep.)

Anyway, this is so good. I know a few people have suggested publishing, and I think it's a great idea. I'd buy the book.

Loving the characters so much. Kaji is my favorite. I just love his personality so much.

Just so you know, totally did not see the Rogue-Ruel connection at all.

love.
tricksy chapter 50 . 6/13/2007
This story is officially my favorite story on Ficpress. Ever. Really, truly, it is. I absolutely adore it. Now that I've stroked your ego... let me tell you why. Again.

(;

You have this perfect mixture of what every reader wants. There's adventure, mystery, romance, action... You write out each element extremely well, with your flourish of description and words and plot, and then you switch to the next abruptly, but smoothly. You keep us on our toes the entire time, making us want to read every last word.

You are truly awesome.
KiyashiChan chapter 50 . 6/13/2007
Great job.. this whole chapter is full of things I am glad to see happen to the characters... YAY ARIAN! if you let me have I promise to take good care of him! (Cuz your characters are kinda protective of each other...)

*"I was unaware of that rule, I am sorry Rogue..." Kiyashi apologizes as she looks at Kaji. "So what are you going to do?"*
KiyashiChan chapter 49 . 6/13/2007
Exce;;ent chapter... I am soo proud of Arian... I would love to have him you know, but.. I don't want to die thanks...lol

*"I was just going to let him blow off his anger with a little fight... no harm there right?" Kiyashi states. "But Since you have spared me, I am in your debt." *
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 49 . 6/13/2007
Yes, people really must leave them alone. It's not fair to them or to me (lol). Can't they lock the door? I thought they did that in the 40th chapter but... MathiƩ opened it. Anyway, have them lock it! (lol) _

I am feeling better from last night (definatly) and so things have brightened a tad.

I see... (about your father) that's interesting. Well, certainly not now, but... you know what I mean.

I DID love this chapter.

Awaiting the next eagarly,

~Shizu
Love Eternally chapter 49 . 6/12/2007
Aw. Arian knows what's going on now. that's awesome. And wait, if everyone knows does that mean Aniol will open the gate soon? totally cool. I wanna see how that goes. and i try to write like that because i love to write, but i never know what to write. . . . Anyways, cool chapter.
C. Khafre chapter 49 . 6/12/2007
Wow... wonder what's going on in Duiem. You've written Arian's character really well- somehow I could picture resembling Aniol. Read more soon!
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 49 . 6/12/2007
Why no random lightening bolt? There could be a random lightening bolt! Like this little bit. Wasn't Arian at all bothered or even aware of what he'd just interrupted? Lol. Update again soon sweets!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 48 . 6/12/2007
(lol) You made me very happy today. Yester-eve was horrible and I was upset at my uncle and brother. So, when I saw that you had updated, I was very happy to sit down and read.

It doesn't matter if your parents aren't coming home right away. Just knowing that you're there is enough to help them pull through any obsticle to get home when they must. What does your father do, to be away for two years?

I loved the update and I hope you continue on. You make me smile when you. And right now, I think I'd like that.

~Shizu