Reviews for Gatekeeper
C. Khafre chapter 48 . 6/11/2007
Aww. Now Arian wouldn't be mean to Aniol anymore (hopefully). Nice chapter! And what's going on with the other trio (Rogue, Yuan and Lira)? Hope to read more soon!
KiyashiChan chapter 48 . 6/11/2007
Another very well written chapter... Arian is strong and willful, even if can be stubborn too.. totally my type I lOVE him! lol

*"I didn't mean to... it's just that is the only thing I have left of my father.. If something were to happen to it... I might as well die.." Kiyashi states calmly.*
Love Eternally chapter 48 . 6/11/2007
Wow. how bad is it in Oman? it's not really on the news much. I loved this chapter though. Poor Arian. he's lonely. Cute name though, i dont think i ever told you that. and yay, its all coming to a close isn't it? can't wait for more. How do you write such great chapters so soon?
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 48 . 6/11/2007
Glad everythign is alright with your parents now hun. Loved the chappie as I always do. Update again soon, and kill Laithe with a random lightening bolt!

Kurohane Shizumi chapter 47 . 6/11/2007
Wow. *speechless* By the way, I got a friend into reading this. Now she's obsessed with reading it. I in advertedly had two birthday parties and for both she was like, "I'm here for you; I wanted to read Gatekeeper." I laughed and said "I told you so." She thinks every sentence in your story could be a deep, poetic quote that she wants to hang in her wall. _

I have been following your updates about your parents, and I'm happy it looks like they're almost home. I know, if it were my dad, I'd worried sick like you (lol). I'm sure they'll come out of it just fine, after all, they have their lives and each other, and they have you waiting for them.

Awaiting your next chapter!

~Shizu _
Love Eternally chapter 47 . 6/10/2007
aweomse update. and wow, oman? Anyways, great chapter. i'm glad to hear about your parents.
C. Khafre chapter 47 . 6/10/2007
Wow a dramatic chapter! Hopefully Arian would stop being brainwashed or whatever and be friends with Aniol again. Awaiting the next chapter...
KiyashiChan chapter 47 . 6/10/2007
Nice chapter... I feel soo sorry for Arian... he is basically being bombarded with truths about his family all in one sitting... I am so sorry he had to absorb it all at once... But I am glad that Aniol went to help his brother breathe again.. (whew!)

*"Please put that down... It was my Father's.. " Kiyashi says very quietly. She has calmed down but a few tears still roll over her cheeks.*
KiyashiChan chapter 46 . 6/9/2007
YAY! I found it and reread the whole little section... I completely missed that the first time I read it... Anyway.. I love this chapter. It lets Arian get to know his brother more. Now I know I went and snuggled Aniol, but I personally can't decide if i like Rogue or Arian better... hmm...

*"Please, I don't want to die.. I'll do anything if I don't have to die!" Kiyashi cries as tears pour down her red cheeks. She lets them just fall to the floor too afraid to move to wipe them off.*
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 46 . 6/9/2007
Lovely chapter sweets. Glad all is well with your parents now. Thank you for the comment about my exams, no one else has said something like that, not even my parents. I appreciate it. Anyways, update soon as always!

Kurohane Shizumi chapter 45 . 6/8/2007
Yay! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had an interesting one. Anyways, that situation with Aniol, Kaji, and Rouge... I like that. And that's what I was hoping for. I could never except Rouge being THE Warden for Aniol. That place is most definetly resevered for Kaji (lol). But I am glad that Aniol has more people who are willing to protect him; to show him he's worth something. Keep writing! I don't want it to come to an end but it's like a train wreak: don't want to look but can't look away (lol). _

~Shizu
ME chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
Okay, so I have a friend that wont shut up about this story, so I decided to check it out today...yeah, I can't stop reading! And this chapter is GREAT!
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 45 . 6/8/2007
How are you hun? Don't worry about your parents, I know it's easy for me to say, but they'll come back safe and sound, I'm sure of it. It could be worse you know. Anyways, lovely last few chapters. Sorry I haven't reviewed again, I have exams at the moment and I have to revise like everything I know! Update again soon darlin'!

C. Khafre chapter 45 . 6/8/2007
Who tried to kill him? Laithe's people? Interesting chapter.
Love Eternally chapter 45 . 6/8/2007
I love them all, but it just seems that Aniol needs protection even though he tries to protect those he loves. I hope your parents are okay, and you hear from them soon. This chapter was good, although I get the feeling it was just a filler.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »