Reviews for Gatekeeper
KiyashiChan chapter 45 . 6/8/2007
I got it now... I can't find where Rogue shares the visions.. but I see where he asks about why Aniol has two Wardens... I kinda wish this chapter had a bit more in it, but maybe that's because I love your work soo much and I really want to know what happens.

*Shocked, I stand frozen in my spot and do not move. Without making a sound for a couple moments I catch my breath. "No. What shall I do for you Rogue?"*
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 44 . 6/8/2007
Thank you for the Birthday Present!

I'm not nescessary disappointed. I would have 'liked' Kaji to have been it but (shrug) now Aniol has double protection, which it good because I don't EVER want him to have to go through even half those horrors again. _ So all is not in vain. I did see the whole Rouge is Aniol's Warden, but I was in denial. _ That's okay though, as I explained above.

Keep up the good work and put out another chapter soon!

~Shizu
Evvy chapter 44 . 6/7/2007
Just thought I would finally get off my lazy arse and review. I have been reading your story a lot, and I love it! Ever since I found it a few days ago, I've become hooked. So, can't wait to read more, though at the rate at which you post, I don't think I'll ever have to go through withdrawal. Even if I don’t always review, I am reading. ~Wish your parents the best of luck; I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. Kind of random, but when I don't know what to do with myself, I like to exercise. It helps to release tension while giving me something to do and it helps me fall asleep faster at night. Well, until next chapter, ja.
C. Khafre chapter 44 . 6/7/2007
I hope everything'll be ok soon. I live in a place where nothing ever happens, ppl always complain of it being the most boring place in the world, but we should be thankful nothing dreadful like that happens. As for the chapter, I liked how Kaji realises that their feelings are mutual- it was an 'aww' moment : ) But what's happening to Aniol now? Guess we'll find out tomorrow!
Vampgurl99 chapter 44 . 6/7/2007
Oh man, I'm glad your parents are alright! At least you have some less stress, but I'm sure you're still stressing no matter what. If you dad says they're fine I'm sure he's right. Try to take a breather sometime soon. Read a good book, listen to some classical music or maybe, just watch some horrible tv that will make you laugh. I'm sure your friends are trying to help you out, go out on the town with them or something to help you loosen up. On a lighter note, I'm enjoying the new events of your book.

I was a tad confused when you had Kaji explain the vision only because a couple of times you mixed up the names, can't remember when but you mentioned Kaji when I think it should have been Rogue. I don't remember you saying that Aniol could have two wardens...but I might have just forgotten. I also like the little bit of fluff in this chapter, makes the romance even sweeter. I heart Aniol! He's just so cute, kind of like a teddy bear or something cute and plushie!

Cliff hanger? You're mean! (just kidding) I love cliff hangers cause now I really want to read on! Just when I thought Aniol and Kaji had gotten some kind of peace, poof! It's gone! Poor Aniol! Well nothing much more to say because like always your chapters are fantastic! Try to take it easy these next couple of days! My thoughts go out to you, and if I prayed I'd say prayers too, but I don't so just thoughts!

Vampgurl99
Kathleen Moon chapter 44 . 6/7/2007
once again, I'll keep your family and yourself in my prayers...yeah, I'm grounded...but they haven't found my account, probably because I changed my pen name...:) although I'll always be Lunisa Moon, Kathleen Moon is safer for now...I loved this chapter...they finally exchanged the "I love you"F phrase and now can face anything! I continue to cheer you and your characters on...til next time I can read your chapters...

Lunisa Moon
Love Eternally chapter 44 . 6/7/2007
Ah. It's a good story so if you finish it before the summer is over, ah well. Lol. Anyways, I am very sorry about your parents. I hope for the best for them. And I thank you for this wonderful chapter. Aniol is so adorable. I love him.
KiyashiChan chapter 44 . 6/7/2007
I was surprised to learn that Rogue was also Aniol's Warden I don't remember you mentioning that in any previous chapters which explains why everyone was confused.. lol.. Aww... Aniol is soo inlove with Kaji it's just too cute.. *Closes her eyes and sighs.. "I know you can't fully understand this, but I had to snuggle him. It's over now, okay?" As she backs away from Rogue's sword she stands and sheaths her own as she picks it up off the floor. She bows before she turns to walk away. "Goodbye."*
Kizera chapter 43 . 6/7/2007
I've not given you a review for some time now, I've been busy will school and getting ready for finals, so anyway the last two chapters were unexpected, and this chapter confused me a little cause it said kaji was with yuan and rogue but i thought kaji was in a hole different world so i guess that you might has had a little error or I'm seriously reading wrong...anyway can't wait for the next chapter, and when rogue say's "his" gatekeeper?...I am so confused now XD
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 43 . 6/7/2007
I like most of her pictures. But not for any special reason. I like the realization in her work. I hope one day, I'll be as great as that. my dA, by the way, is my name.

Please don't tell me ROUGE is actually Aniol's Wardan! I'll be so sad! But seriously, I have mixed feeling about that because I want that reserved for Kaji, but, if it's true, then Aniol will have... like double protection. But I think perhaps Aniol is stronger than he lets on. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

~Shizu
KiyashiChan chapter 43 . 6/6/2007
I am... and I really love to be absorbed in a good book.. Nice chapter once again.. love the cliff hanger at the end.. adn I particularly like that Arian got locked in his room... lol.. *Looks at Rogue with sad eyes. "Rogue please don't kill me.. I beg you.." Puts her own sword on the ground and gets on her knees... "I am really sorry about this whole thing. It's just that he was soo cute and I counldn't control myself. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Starts crying..*
C. Khafre chapter 43 . 6/6/2007
Wow... wonder what's in the journal. It's sounds pretty mysterious at the moment. And by the way, I spotted a mistake early on in the chapter. You said: “Yeah.” Kaji growled. “But it’s still no excuse for idiocy.” I think it was meant to be 'Rogue growled'? It kind of confused me for a second, so I thought maybe I should mention that.
Kathleen Moon chapter 43 . 6/6/2007
You and your family will be in my prayers...I can't wait to find out what the next chapter holds!
Kathleen Moon chapter 42 . 6/6/2007
and the mystery is beginning to clear... is it just me, or is this story drawing to a close?
Kathleen Moon chapter 41 . 6/6/2007
This is Lunisa Moon...I'm sorry I haven't read this sooner, but I've been grounded from the internet... great chapter... off to read more!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »