Reviews for Gatekeeper
Love Eternally chapter 43 . 6/6/2007
Yup. My questions were answered. _ This story is great. I feel so sorry for Aniol. Life is so hard for him. . . Sigh. Update soon please. Lol. Give me something to read over the summer.
Love Eternally chapter 42 . 6/5/2007
ok. i still think somethings going to happen between rogue and yuan and one of them are going to die. But this is an amazing story. I think you could make it into a published novel if you want.

love Eternally.
some-one chapter 42 . 6/5/2007
SWEET!

KEEP IT UP!
C. Khafre chapter 42 . 6/5/2007
Kaji storms and Aniol tries to keep the peace.

And now we know more about the white room.

Great chapter (I wonder if Yuan/or Rogue are going

to make a reappearance soon : ) ).
Love Eternally chapter 34 . 6/5/2007
I love this story. At first I wasn't sure if I would or not, but by the time I finished the second chapter I was hooked. This is a master piece. I cannot wait until I start the next chapter. I'm reading this at school right now. I'll have to finish another time, like at home tonight. Anyways, I had a feeling Yuan was the heir. He is isn't he? The Keeper chose him as an heir right? I can't believe the people of Ruel don't realize this.
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 42 . 6/5/2007
Kaji lost his temper a bit there...scary much! Sorry I haven't reviewed sweets, you always update so quick and I have so much to do all the time that I often find it hard to spare a moment to come and read, unfortunately. Liked the chappie though hun, lovely. Bit more of Arian, at least with him talking, in this one, I'm interested as to how he'll turn out. Anyways, what's happening with Rogue and Yuan back with the Ruel? How's Yuan getting on with his new, er...position/job/destiny? Update soon!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
KiyashiChan chapter 42 . 6/5/2007
Well I don't think it is that short at all.. but I didn't have any distractions and I am a pretty fast reader when I get absorbed in a good book.. *giggles* I like this chapter alot. Kaji's temper is who he is and I love when that little redhead gets all fired up about his cute mate.. Can't wait for the next chapter... *Whispers that she is sorry for touching him in Aniol's ear before she lets him go and draws her own sword on Kaji. "You look like you need a match to blow off some steam" she says to him, "Shall we have a go?"*
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 42 . 6/5/2007
What I meant in my review was just that: that the picture reminds me of Gatekeeper. Everytime I turn on my laptop, I see it and think, "I've got to check Gatekeeper!" (lol) I'm glad you saved it. Awesome chapter! _
C. Khafre chapter 41 . 6/4/2007
Ah they're about to set on another journey are they? Looking forward to more of the story!
KiyashiChan chapter 41 . 6/4/2007
Nice Chapter! Yeah I say it took me about 3 hours to read the whole thing... but only cuz I didn't have too many Interuptions! Anyway, I love the way MathiƩ is kind of warned away from Aniol by Kaji.. so cute! lol, and I don't care if Kaji gets upset with me for snuggling Aniol.. I am gonna do it anyway.. He can just relax and remember that he has Aniol as hid mate forever adn ever while I only get this one little snuggle... Plus I don't think Aniol would approve of Kaji killing me anyway! *snuggles Aniol and glares at Kaji while she does it*
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 41 . 6/4/2007
Random thought. I have a deviantART account. I love this chick on there called 'heise'. She has this amazing picture called 'man 2'. It's my all-time favortive. So I saved it and made it my background. Everytime I read your story I think about it. Here's the link:

That should work. If it doesn't, try this:

They remind me of Kaji (the red-head) and Aniol (even though his hair and eyes are the wrong color). Tell me what you think. _

~Shizu
KiyashiChan chapter 40 . 6/2/2007
Oh my Gosh! This story is AMAZING! okay enough excitement.. lol.. SO i finally had time to sit down and read this though I had been wanting to for ages... I actually read the whole thing in one day.. My entire Saturday spent reading so sad yet when it is as excellent as this I can not see it as a waste.. I love Kaji and his emotions.. he is so quick to go off on one of them whether it is rage or doubt or even love... I can't get enough of that red-head.. And don't get me started on Aniol! He is soo cute and strong despite the doubts he has about Kaji... AW! I just wanna snuggle him soo much... Well keep up the awesome work and I'll review every chapter from here on out... YAY! Talk to you soon! *giggles*
C. Khafre chapter 40 . 6/2/2007
Oh no no, there's absolutely no need to change it, so please don't! : ) And you're right, there is a lot of stuff far more explicit than this chapter of your story, so don't worry! And yeah, characters do tend to go off on their own tangents; I know what that's like. But sometimes it's a good thing they do that- like now for instance lol. I don't know if I should say this but er... *whispers embarrassedly* i think your lime scenes are excellent lol. Well I'm glad they're not mad at each other anymore, and Kaji has finally left his idiothead phase. Hope to read more soon (wow I think this is my longest review for your story!).
Kathleen Moon chapter 40 . 6/2/2007
hey! don't you dare complain about reviews! you've over 100 yourself...:) great job, you're great at these scenes, and I can't wait for more!
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 40 . 6/2/2007
I love you! *_*

I love your story! (Gives you lots more praise and bowing) That was wonderful. You're awesome. You don't suck at all. Keep writing! (Haha) I will continue to read, forever! (In fact, I am rereading the entire thing again... hahaha...)

Your #1 FAN, with lots of love...

~Shizu _