Reviews for Gatekeeper
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 40 . 6/2/2007
Damn. That was hot. I do not blame you in any way for writing a chapter of smut. It was amazing. As to your reply to me, I'll forgive Arian for being moody, cause you have some valid points, poor little moody guy. Anyways, Kaji and Aniol are all mad up and in love! Perfect! Now I guess they've gotta go save the world and all that jazz. ;o). Update soon!

Kurohane Shizumi chapter 39 . 6/2/2007
Whew. I am so glad that the turmoil between Kaji and Aniol is gone. I hate it when they have the wrong type of friction between them. (grins)

Keep up the extraordinary work! Can't wait for the next chapter.
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 39 . 6/1/2007
So sorry that I haven't reviewed hun! I've been on holiday and I have missed so many updates! I loved it all of course and Arian seems a bit of a moody twit, but I'm hoping he, erm, cheers up a bit. Kaji needs to know that he does love Aniol for real, by the way, so make sure it happens. Update soon sweets!

I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 33 . 6/1/2007
How could you do that to the poor boys! Aniol is all upset now and he feels unloved, like it was all fake, and Kaji is just damn confused! You're mean. Poor babies. Still I wanna know though, what in the hell did Yuan bloody do! Tell me! What does the Keeper guy know! Erm...yeah...update soon!

C. Khafre chapter 39 . 6/1/2007
Liege? Wow... and I like this Mathie character. He seems very... calm and balanced. Liked this chapter : )
Vampgurl99 chapter 39 . 6/1/2007
Wow, I feel so honored, especially since I'm in school right now and I love doing something with my free time in school. Thanks for the explaination! So, Aniol didn't get hit at all? He's not supposedly dead? I'm guessing that he made a gate just in time? I got to go because I have to get back to class but you did a better job of explaining!
Kathleen Moon chapter 39 . 6/1/2007
Of course I'll keep reviewing...I don't usually read stories that are not already finished, but you have me addicted to this one...o a twist...so, Aniol is royal...cool! Now he and Kaji can be royal together! So...-wink wink-...when are the two going to consummate their marriage?
Vampgurl99 chapter 38 . 6/1/2007
I am so completely confused!

Honestly, I'm losing my mind trying to figure out what's going on. Are Aniol and Kaji still in the vision/dream thing? What are their real bodies doing if they're still in the dream? Perhaps you'll be able to clear things up in the next chapter, but I feel like I should pull my hair out. Sorry if I'm being kind of harsh right now, but I'm kind of frustrated by my confusion. Maybe I should be confused?

I don't know, I can't really critique if I don't understand where Aniol and Kaji are...sorry. I'll try and review next chapter.

vampgurl99
Kathleen Moon chapter 38 . 6/1/2007
Thank you so much for updating again. I love this story...and aw, Kaji is still acting like a possessive husband. He still loves Aniol, and Aniol still loves him...so cute...can't wait for more!
C. Khafre chapter 37 . 5/31/2007
Aww you made the reader feel so sorry for Aniol in the first section when he finds himself alone again in the room. I wished I could give him a cookie or whatever then lol. What I'm wondering is HOW Aniol and Kaji get in the room without knowing. Because they seem to unconsciously end up there or something. Hope to read more soon!
Kathleen Moon chapter 37 . 5/31/2007
I was so frantic to read this, when I saw it in my email this morning, and then fictionpress had to stop working when I opened it up to try to read it...I checked back like a dozen or so times...I had to read it...you've made me addicted to this story...I can not wait to read more...and it is a very interesting change of events...did Aniol open up a gate for him and Kaji to go through? I can't wait, so please update soon...feed my addiction please!
tricksy chapter 36 . 5/30/2007
You're going to drive me insane.
C. Khafre chapter 36 . 5/30/2007
Oh no. You'd better not kill Aniol off or I might be angry... very angry. LOL. Good chapter. It shows that Aniol still has feelings for Kaji (maybe he even LOVES him). Hope to read more soon!
Lavender-Drop chapter 36 . 5/30/2007
NO! with your cliffhangers i'm gonna go mad...pout...Ani better not be hurt or i'm gonna cry
ks darkstorm chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
Really love it so far, just read the first few chapters but i'll read the rest tomorrow as it's late lol. Really awesome. Much love.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »