Reviews for Gatekeeper
Kathleen Moon chapter 36 . 5/30/2007
no definately not going to survive the cliffhanger...you better update again today and soon!
mcdgoddess chapter 35 . 5/29/2007
I don't even know what to say! Complete shock! I saw nothing coming at all! Keeping us on our toes I see. I really hope things improve between Kaji and Aniol, but things tend to get worse before they get better. I'm truly loving the development of this story.
C. Khafre chapter 35 . 5/29/2007
I didn't really understand the commotion at the end... but that's maybe better explained in the next chapter. Yuan as keeper huh? It's still depressing that Aniol is still sulking and Kaji's acting helpless, but well, at least Yuan and Rogue aren't going to kill each other for the time being-that's something lol! Hope to read more soon!
Lavender-Drop chapter 35 . 5/29/2007
Referring to the possibility of me stopping reading this: Oh god no! I really like this story! I'm just glad you update everyday or I'd go mad
Kathleen Moon chapter 35 . 5/29/2007
-takes Kleenex and sniffles miserably- The end of a beautiful romance that never had a chance to begin...-sigh- I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Kizera chapter 35 . 5/29/2007
Well damn...poor Yuan I feel so very bad for him, but i doubt Rogue will abandon him, he felt how lonely he is, and such i hope things work out between both Anoil and Kaji, Men I won't guess what happens next, it makes me sad for the things that come to mind,
Lavender-Drop chapter 34 . 5/28/2007
wow the old guy crooked without so much as players manual. poor Yuan having to be thrown into crazy knowledge and no one to turn to. At least Aniol has a 'this is what Gatekeepers do' and Yuan to turn to now for further information.

(and since i just read both chapters now i'm updating for both) i'm getting annoyed with Ani constantly running away: he leaves too much, i mean, i understand :why: but that doesnt change the fact.

your little tease flashes upset me ‘cause i have no idea whats going on!

grear chapters as usual, i love how you can so easily capture a moment and feeling.
C. Khafre chapter 34 . 5/28/2007
You're right. Some drama is always good, and as for the romance, well 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' or however that saying goes. I still don't get what's going on with Yuan, the keeper guy kind of creeped me out, and I was left feeling Rogue was the only sane character for once lol! Wondering how Aniol is reacting. Probably not too good at all... hoping to read more soon...
Kathleen Moon chapter 34 . 5/28/2007
oh, please tell me it gets happier! It must be happier, come on...does this mean that Yuan will never get together with Rogue, ever? -mourns unconsolably- Update soon!
C. Khafre chapter 33 . 5/27/2007
...Well I won't come after you in a rage, although the chapter depressed me a bit. As long as Aniol and Kaji won't... you know, be estranged from each other in the long run, I won't disappear on you. I DON'T LIKE TRAGIC ROMANCES! Sorry for that mental attack, but tis true you know? Hope to read more (hopefully more happier) chapters soon!
Vampgurl99 chapter 33 . 5/27/2007
Wow! I wasn't expecting this one! Totally unbelieveable! I guess you still do have some tricks up your sleeve. A beautifully written chapter, honestly. I think it's one of your best yet!

I also like how Kaji's reaction to the information seemed some human and life like. And Aniol...poor Aniol. Why does everything have to happen to him? It's horrible what you do to him, horrible indeed. You must not like Aniol very much. I think the readers should start going after you by now. Time for you to dig your self a trench. Be careful.

I was really looking forward to what the Keeper was going to say to Yuan in the last chapter, why'd you have to put it off? The suspense is getting to me. You better update soon!

Also, the reasoning that the Keeper had for telling Kaji about the possibility of him not loving Aniol, perfect. It made complete and total sense to me! I like the amount of realism that you have a in this fantasy based story. It's so easy to connect with the characters, a problem that some authors have: making characters that are just a little to fantastical. Most times they blame it on the character's environment. Sure the environment is different but the characters shouldn't be drastically different you know what I mean? Maybe you don't and I'm just talking crazy talk.

Well, not much else to say other than poor Aniol, things always seem to go wrong with him. I just hope that the next chapter we learn what's going on with the Keeper and Yuan. Please update!

Vampgurl99
Kathleen Moon chapter 33 . 5/27/2007
-trying not to kill, will not kill author, will not kill author, if kill author, then author will not be able to rectify things- I'll just keep telling myself that...you better update soon or your readers will come after you with pickaxes and swords :) I'll lead them
C. Khafre chapter 32 . 5/26/2007
Wow... so Yuan knows the old man, but why did he react like that? Can there by something about Yuan you haven't revealed? I have some suspicions, but... well I'll wait for another chapter before making a fool of myself lol!
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 32 . 5/26/2007
Oh-er! What has poor Yuan done to deserve that greeting? I wanna know! Kaji being Aniol's warden was expected, who else would it be? He is so damn protective he had to be the one. Rogue is way cool as always, like the comment Lira made to the elders, made me giggle - ' "He won’t let me go with him, won’t let me fight, won’t marry me or court me and refuses to let me play with his knives" ', priceless I tell you. Update again soon hun!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 32 . 5/26/2007
Er... let's see... um... Let's just say, too many times to count(?). I have really good memory, and when I read a book (esp. a good book) I tend to, as I said, put myself in the characters places, feel what they feel, do what they do, say what they say. And I remember as if I, myself, did those actions. That is also how I write. So I assume things about the character as if it were I whom I was assuming. I think that replies to a lot of things in your response.

When I completed my first book's manuscript, I gave it to my business partner to review. She told me, "I laughed, I cried, I blushed, I got angry, I got happy... all with your characters while I was reading your book." And that was the happiest review anyone could have ever given me. Well, I must say, in the beginning, where Aniol is enslaved and running and gets hurt, I had tears streaming down my face. When Aniol felt pain, I did. When Kaji was gentle, I was. I was definately with your characters every step of the way.

I did laugh, I did cry, I did blush, I did get angry and happy and sad... all with your characters reading your book.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »