Reviews for Gatekeeper
mcdgoddess chapter 32 . 5/25/2007
So I have been reading your story for a while now and this is my first time actually responding. I LOVE this story! You have all the things I love to see in a story: character development, an actual plot, a build-up of lust and love, the feeling of knowning whats going and still being surprised and so much more. After this chapter I had to say something because I was literally moving around and saying NO out loud because of how you ended it. I had a feeling that Kaji was Aniol's warden, but I wasn't sure. I also like the little beginnings to each chapter. Now I just want to know what is the surprise behind Yuan. I look forward to learning more about Aniol's past and finally see Aniol and Kaji go further in their relationship (hint, hint, ch.26 which was really hot!) I'll be stalking FP for the next update.
Kathleen Moon chapter 32 . 5/25/2007
darn you for leaving another cliff hanger...o, Kaji's Aniol's warden...that's so sweet, Kaji won't have to share after all! I'll bet he's happy about that. I don't want Lira getting together with Rogue...Rogue deserves Yuan and vise-versa...:)
Lavender-Drop chapter 32 . 5/25/2007
i didnt know you misinterpreted it: i thought you were being a smart-aleck :hides face: you really like cliff hangers don't you? who is Yuan?
Kizera chapter 32 . 5/25/2007
Well damn..it seems there is more to Yuan then it seems Pshh..I still thing Rogue is the best
C. Khafre chapter 31 . 5/25/2007
Well maybe I'm stupid or something coz I certainly didn't expect that. The Yuan/Rogue/Lira thing is continuing to drive me mad (not in a BAD way hehe), but I'm wondering if you're going to stick any of this trio together at all. And about Aniol, I didn't mean the character was underdeveloped at all! In fact, I meant quite the opposite (i.e. plotwise, he seemed to be pretty weak at first, and now that more information about him is revealed, the character has grown progressively... if you know what I mean). Well hope to read more soon; I'm with most of your other readers who are going for Yuan/Rogue (please don't get annoyed LOL).
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 29 . 5/25/2007
Sorry, I had to go back in chapters to review again...

Anyway...

Long Side Review:

NO! Do NOT pair Rouge and Yuan up. PLEASE. I like Rouge and Lira. Yuan and Rogue do NOT work together. Plus, a story (esp. a gay-romance story) is more believable when there is only ONE gay couple. I like Kaji and Aniol being that only couple. But by all means, pair Rouge with Lira. I like her.

DO NOT PAIR YUAN WITH ROUGE! PLEASE!

If you do, if you get influenced by all these reviewers that say 'yes! Rouge/Yuan' and pair them, I will STOP reading! (Okay, prolly not.) But I will be really disappointed. REALLY disappointed.

Going into depth about Rogue's Ruel heritage:

It wasn't the blades. I have enough common sense to realize that if you are an assassin, you ARE, prolly, going to have the best. Anything else would be foolish.

No, I think it was the beginning paragraph. You stated something along the lines of, "Only Ruel have not forgotten the legends" or prophecies or something like that. And here is Rouge at the end of the chapter talking about all these things that Kaji and Co. seem to know nothing of. I think that's when I made the assumtion that Rouge was most-likely a Ruel.

Am I really the only one to have assumed that? Although, as I stated before, I do read this story religiously and practically study what you write. And as I stated even farther ago, I WOULD buy this book if it was published.

~Shizu _
Kathleen Moon chapter 31 . 5/24/2007
oh, please, as your most loyal reader and avid fan, help Rogue and Yuan fall in love...they ned each other!

oo, the plot thickens...more more more more more more more more mo re!
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 31 . 5/24/2007
Haha. I don't know how I knew. It just seemed to fit his character; the way he knew all those things and whatnot. _ I really love this story so I make sure to pay attention to absolutely everything!

Keep on writing! _
Lavender-Drop chapter 31 . 5/24/2007
ah ho ho! ah ha ha! you so funny. i meant 'wee' as in YAY! and i'll use it again 'cause next chapter should be interesting! WEE
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 31 . 5/24/2007
Another fab chapter and so quick too! Roguew is Ruel eh? Well now, doesn't that make more sense of everything, hm...Oh, by the way, Lira need not know that I think Rogue should not be with her, they are nicer as friends. Yuan could still be with Rogue you know...:0D, you know you wanna! Update again soon hun!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
Vampgurl99 chapter 31 . 5/24/2007
Yes I'm still with you! I just haven't had the energy to keep reviewing especially since you update almost every day which I love! I heart reading your story so frequently cause I hate when I have to go back to the last chapter to remember what was going on.

So far I haven't expected any of the plot twists although they haven't been shocking nor surprising. I thought Rogue was up to something, what it was I didn't know, but definitely something devious.

Will Lira become a part of the plot more or is she just another character on for the ride? I didn't expect her to be apart of the crew but Rogue is obviously willing to put up with her. In this chapter, it seems that Lira has known Rogue before...is that true? I thought that they just met in the last town they were in and he slept with her or something like that. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. Also, what's going on with Rogue and Yuan? The tension is reaching sexual level by now, at least I think so. I really want to see what happens between them, it should definitely be interesting. I bet all your other readers are thinking that they'll end up together or something like that.

Aniol and Kaji seem to be getting along quite nicely. I especially liked when Aniol figured out that he was in love in Kaji. Now will he try to pull away or stick it out and hope for the best...that will be the question.

Is the group in Reul land right now? I thought they were still in Kaji's kingdom. If they are indeed in Reul land, you should make that a little more apparant, or maybe we readers don't know because Kaji doesn't know either.

I can't promise any kind of review regularity but I'm still reading so if you write comments to me I'll be sure to read and hopefully respond to them.

vampgurl99
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 30 . 5/24/2007
Yay! Another chapter! ~Who am I kidding?

Rouge is a Ruel. Now can we get back to the REALLY important thing? Aniol and Kaji must DO IT, and soon. (LOL)

~Shizu
C. Khafre chapter 30 . 5/24/2007
Shall I be a fangirl and squeal in glee? Um no... that's really not me (even though I might as well do so mentally lol). Anyway, this chapter explored some rel'ship developments (come on Rogue and Yuan... *looks around embarrassedly*), I liked it! So far we've only read mostly about what Kaji feels and Aniol was just this scared lil lamb most of the time, and then there's this chapter! Yay! Ahem. 'Scuse the frivolity. I've just watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 today so i'm in a pretty weird mood. Hope to read more soon!
Kizera chapter 30 . 5/23/2007
O-o...Well it sucks that they finally found a place to relax, ony to be ambushed, so it seems lera is something important, wounder what rogue is to her
Lavender-Drop chapter 30 . 5/23/2007
thanks for clearing that up for me! and WEE can't wait for the next chapter!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »