Reviews for Gatekeeper
Queen of Subtle Darkness chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
-shock horror- People insulted Aniol's name! So beautiful... -Urgh- I can't stand people like that... Now.. Ranting over.. -deep breaths- Karl seems to be the insane one... not Aniol, or Kaji, admittedly Kaji has anger issues (Which I love!) But not insanity...
Kathleen Moon chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
well, I'll keep rooting for them anyways...:) that's okay, the writer can't constantly keep up, God knows I'm having trouble between feeding my imagination's starvation with other people's writings and writing a story of my own, so I won't bother you all that much, although I'll still use that popular overused phrase of "update soon, please!"
Esquirella chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
That was a sweet interlude between the two. Now shall we commence with Karl's castration for being an uetter bastard?

Note to Rogue: I'll up the ante. I'll throw in a concubine for you. Male or female: your choice. If you like chicks, I'll give you a warrior one. She's a hell of a handful, though. On second thought, maybe you're not tough enough for her. * wink *
justareviewer chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
The name "Aniol" sounds like some body part no one ever wants to call by its proper name.
Totally-Fuzz chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
taiyou-japanese for sun, isn't that part of kaji's name?
Totally-Fuzz chapter 6 . 5/5/2007
Kaji's feelings at such an early stage in their relationship is too strong in my opinion, but the story seems to be going in a nice direction, i still stick to the opinion that Kaji has fullfilled the prophecy will aniol, he does after all meet most of the requirements, a thief, a wanderer and is characteristic features of a moon descendant.

Totally-Fuzz chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
ok, the only dispute i have with you over this chapter, is the statement: Yet one thing always seems to get in the way… free will.

i believe you mean free choice, but, i guess for the purpose of logic, if the outcome of a phrophec can be changed then free will is the onlt thing that can overcome, destiny, fate watever you'd call it. however, i don't think Anoil messed up anything, if Kaji's ealier feelings are anything to go buy, then in that case it is predestined. thus free will is void.

Does that make sense?

Totally-Fuzz chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
lol, somehow i knew that would happen. i like your writing style, its vivid and well structured. so yeah, on wih the reading!

Esquirella chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
Tell Rogue I'll give him ... * rumages through purse * ... $5.65 and a pack of Juicy Fruit with one piece missing.

See? Now Aniol doesn't need to feel guilty. He kept Kaji from breaking taboo.
Queen of Subtle Darkness chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
-glomps- I love teh story, so good... I like Aniol, he sounds so cool... Especially the eyes... They'd be so cool to draw...
Kathleen Moon chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
lol, yeah I updaed sooner than I was supposed to as well...my readers are extremely surprised and much happier than they were...it's alot like feeding hungry ducklings, and yeah, the ants demanded that I post the chapter instead of keeping it in reserve for another day...something is chasing me to keep editing my story, probably the characters who don't want me to forget about them...lol. Yay! I root for the four: Rogue, Kaji, Aniol, and Yuan...we will win! Update soon! Maybe sometime today? O:-)
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
You just keep making my day! _ I LOVE THIS STORY! . Please continue to post a lot! I forgive you for your writer's block on Wild Life if you keep posting this story. (HA HA HA)

I LOVE YOU!
Esquirella chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
Are we SURE Kaji isn't Aniol's warden?
Kathleen Moon chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
omg, I can't believe you posted AGAIN...three times in one day! You must be typing away fervently at the computer keyboard...keep up the good work, your characters are indeed kind to you. :) Anyways, back to work on my own story...otherwise, my readers will kill me...
Esquirella chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
AHA! Now that Kaji has figured out what Aniol is, what will they do about it?
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »