Reviews for Gatekeeper
Lavender-Drop chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
i like this story so far. at times its hard to follow but its good! And i loved Rogue-that he messed with poor Kaji was pretty funnies. also the whole plot not working out as you planned, taking a mind of its own: happens to me all the time!

keep it up, i can't wait for what is next
A fan chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
Hope you keep this up. It's a joy to read.
Kathleen Moon chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
you updated AGAIN! You rock! so awesome...yeah, I think that if they could, those who hear me talking about my characters like they're real people would call my schizophrenic and lock me away forever and ever and ever...and Rogue, I don't know all that much about him yet, so I'm just going to reserve judgment on him until we get to know him more. Yes, I kind of figured that there was something special about Aniol, but I didn't expect that, though all the signs pointed to it...oops (blushes) silly me...anyways, my own characters are calling to me, so off I go to write! Update soon?
Wandering Hand chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
Great work on this chapter.

Maybe the Aniol/Gatekeeper revelation was a little expected; but it was well delivered and thats way more important.

I don't think this was something you could hide, I mean I guessed it from the story title alone. Ever since the 6th Sense came out everyone's on the lookout for plot twists.

Now that the cat's out of the bag I'm eager to see where this leads. And where does the silver haired stranger fit in? And what about Rogue, what part will he play in this? And what's his relationship to Kaji? And who was the Aniol look alike from the vision? And when is the next update? And why is the sky blue? And where do babies come from?

Can't wait for the next update, this story rocks!

LS
Vampgurl99 chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
Wow! Two chapters! Fantastic! Sorry I don't always review for each chapter this week and next week are really busy so I may not have the time to review each chapter but I'm reading each and everyone.

Mysterious-ness! Who is Rogue? Seems like he had a past relationship with Kaji, uh oh I can see this spelling disaster. What ever happened to Kaji's intended bond mate? I can't remember her name...did she just step down quietly? Or did her family protest such a bonding? If she was so close to becoming royalty, I don't think she would have gone quietly off to the side. Also, does Kaji have any friends? I think you need to broaden the character list for this story. Not to say that only Kaji and Aniol chapters are bad, just that I'm sure Kaji has some friends he hangs out with. Any favorite advisors? Also, how did he becoming the ruler? What happened with his parents? Does he have lots of duties. It seems like he's been neglecting them in favor of Aniol and you don't want to back yourself into a hole with just Kaji and Aniol plot progression. There's a lot of background plot going on but you're not including that into your chapters.

Will you be explaining Gatekeepers next chapter? Will Aniol ever get a chapter to himself? That he narrates? I have to go soon so I can't finish this review, I'm in school right now and lunch is almost over . When you update next, I'll review for you then more extensively. Until then!

Vampgurl99
Esquirella chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
I love Rogue! You should bond him to a guy, too! Seems kind of like he's into them, seeing as he joked about bonding to Kaji.
Kathleen Moon chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
yay! Instead of doing my morning homework, I read this...I'm so addicted...yay! Aniol is safe! Kaji is so cute in his blinded pursuit for his love, because it is obvious he's already deeply in love with his mate...I wonder when he'll reveal it to his love?

And yeah, you're right about it being more enjoyable as well to let the characters dictate the pace! I so understand the part about you discovering the story along with the readers...I'm sure only writers understand that though! Keep writing and more more more!
Wandering Hand chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
Another excellent chapter!

I'm loving these quick updates as well.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

LS
Kathleen Moon chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
I completely know what you mean. In Dark Angel, I could only move along at the pace my characters allowed, a little annoying how they dictate when and what you write, right? lol...anyways, I can't wait for more! Please let Aniol not be in too much danger!
deactivatedddddddd chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
wow, you updated fast! Thank you

Just out of curiosity how do you pronounce the names of Kaji and Aniol? ; I want to make sure I'm thinking them write lawl

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Esquirella chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
That was such a great moment ... only to be marred by the kidnapper! Why would Kaji leave Aniol alone like that?
tiny lights chapter 8 . 5/2/2007