Reviews for Gatekeeper
Kathleen Moon chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
aw, so cute...they're flustered! I love it. Short but sweet is sometimes the best way to go! Update soon...keep up the rhythm. I have faith in your abilities!
Esquirella chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
Poor Kaji. LOL! Nut the payoff when he finally gets Aniol will be worth it!
Wandering Hand chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
This is a truly excellent story; I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more reviews.

The plot of this story is very well conceived and well written, and your characters are dynamic yet easy to relate to; all in all this makes it very enjoyable to read.

Keep up the good work!
deactivatedddddddd chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
0 Officially one of my favourate stories
Vampgurl99 chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
HiHi! Sorry I didn't leave a message last time, I didn't have time to reply. I'm glad you were speedy about your updates though! I love updated stories..

o more angsty make out scenes. I heart them! It really shows that Kaji cares a lot about Aniol. I really just wish that we knew more about Aniol but you have time to develop his character. I also like how you're incorporating the war going on. So there's two skirmishes? The one with the water and the other kingdom? Are both producing high death rates? How many people live in the "region" or "kingdom" however you want to label it.

I really can't say much about this chapter except how fantastic it is! There's nothing major going on to comment about except some plot progression that is going well. I just want to see more Aniol and Kaji! I heart them!

Vampgurl99
deactivatedddddddd chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I love this story so far Aniol is so cute! xD And Kaji sounds hott P
Esquirella chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
I like how you're developing the relationship between Aniol and Kaji, and how Kaji is taking command from those who've misused their power. Very nice drama.
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
I love the story! Aniol is adorable and Kaji is all growly! Hehehe... Please update soon so I can read some more!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
Kathleen Moon chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
I love you muches! YOu updated again! I am so happy when I can see your story update in my mailbox, it makes me happy because I'm already in love with this story and can't wait for more! You inspire me to continue updating my stories, especially now that I have a strict schedule of when I update different stories. Feel free to pop on over to my site

Update soon!
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
It's cute and I have a feeling I'm going to love Aniol. He seems like a sweetie.:) Thanks for updating so quickly.
Kathleen Moon chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
yay! the cutie didn't die! I love you! Update soon, you're on a roll, it's amazing, I don't believe you've updated any of your other stories quite as often!
fiveforsilver chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
i like where this is going. the prophecy always included in the beginning gives this the feel of something much darker unfolding, and aniol's unknown past also adds another level of intrigue. it's interesting and i hope you continue.
Vampgurl99 chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Wow! An update! I'm so happy! I love reading updated stories! They're fantastic. Anyways, I'm glad that my review helped you, I love giving long reviews.

See! Now you've got fifteen reviews! You must be jumping up and down, but I think that's more because of Midnight's Scream than anything.

I was a little confused with this chapter, when Kaji mysteriously gets transported to that room but I'm assuming it's what Aniol is dreaming right? Messed up Aniol is...seriously if his dreams are all like this, I don't want to know what his past is like. I feel bad for him! And now he's got the fever! What did the doctor mean by amputation and the infection? I thought he just had the flu or something to that degree? Why would they have to amputate anything? It's not like he had gangreen or an accident right? I was confused by that part.

Heart breaking that Kaji reacted that way. To think, they've known eachother for what? 3 Days? 4? And he's already smitten! I can't wait to see what the next chapter is, because obviously Aniol isn't going to die, or else your story would be 6 chapters! And that would just be sucky!

Anyways, I don't have much else to say because there is nothing crappy about this chapter whatsoever! Hopefully you'll update soon so I can review again and say how much I love your story yet again. Until next time!

Vampgurl99
Kathleen Moon chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Yay! I've been glomped! (glomps back) It's a amazing how you can recognize me no matter how many times I change my name. :) It makes me happy. Please oh please oh please update soon! I love this story! Please don't let him die!
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Him Kaji's being a little mean. I mean he know Aniol doesn't know about bonding so he should be more understanding. Poor Aniol.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »